<$250 Recommendations
Apr 7, 2009 at 2:42 AM Post #17 of 23
I am really liking what I am reading about the Phonak Audéo PFE I am on pg 25 now but I want to read the entire thread before deciding.

Apr 7, 2009 at 2:52 AM Post #18 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by zeroibis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I am really liking what I am reading about the Phonak Audéo PFE I am on pg 25 now but I want to read the entire thread before deciding.

Same, just ordered a pair two days ago. If you do plan on buying them there has been a problem with the left earpieces cracking, but a phonak rep posted yesterday that they have it solved, and the replacements that they sent were working perfectly. To sum it up, other than the fragile filters and the cracking cable (which is uncommon), they are a great choice. You can get them off the audeo site with a discount. Just enter this code:

YTECH10

and it'll bring your total to $125.10 w/o tax for the pfe's without the microphone. (unless you live in California or Tennessee, they make you pay tax there) Check out the threads for more information, I just about summed it up.

Apr 7, 2009 at 3:50 AM Post #19 of 23
Very good to hear that the 10% deal is still going, unfortunately I will half to wait until mid-late May to get them as I have a B-Day coming up. Also I want them for when I go on trips and that is also not till the summer.

But I can say wow, I really never imagined that something that apparently is so good could be so cheep.

Apr 7, 2009 at 6:18 AM Post #20 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by kobayashi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
IE8s are $275 in the US which is slightly over budget. I was lucky enough to find a good combination of tips that work for me.

$250 will buy just about any IEM used.

Where are there ie8's in the US for $275?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back