250$-ish custom IEM's
May 23, 2009 at 6:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Mr Incredible

Head-Fier
So I've tried many different brands and kinds of universal IEM's and they all seem to fall out of my left ear. I've very active while wearing IEM's so I need something that will stay in well, and isolate well, and to top it all off my ears start to hurt after a few hours of universals(sometimes I have to wear them for 10 hours strait). So I finally decided that I'd look into getting some custom fitted ones, but I'm not sure which ones are best. I like bass, but I also like highs. I currently own some Ultrasone HFI-780's and I really like the way they sound. I highly dislike the sound of ety's. Right now I've looked at the Fidelity Customs and the Hearyourself.com's. I'd like to have removable cables. If theres any other brands, or if you can give me some insite on the sound signatures of the above mentioned would be very appreciated.

May 23, 2009 at 9:34 PM Post #2 of 4
I am shopping around for something similar and was shown this:
Alien Ears Friction Molds
They will create custom molds for your universal fit earphones at a very affordable price.
You didn't mention which IEM's you own, so I am not sure if its an option for you, but I figured I would mention it anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back