25% on many headphones, ex. HD-800s for $1050!
May 17, 2010 at 2:27 PM Post #64 of 69
Quote:
nvm, it is just random..

It's been gone since yesterday and it wasn't random on headphones.  It was 25% off all headphones including the HD800 and PS1000.

It was only a random percentage off for various other items on the site like LCD monitors, camera lenses, guitars, etc.  That ranged from 5%-25%.

May 17, 2010 at 2:40 PM Post #65 of 69
no, no, i was talking about JR.com didnt show up on bing. it seems if i log into my bing account. JR.com along with its cashback just would not show up no matter what i searched.

May 17, 2010 at 5:04 PM Post #68 of 69
Quote:
It shows up for me. When you log in just click on your cashback account, then on shopping on the left side, on the left side there should be cashback stores. Click on that and j&r is still in there.

Yeah that link is always there, but that is not the link you had to click on to get the 25% off.  

The cashback link was found through a basic Bing search.  It wasn't on the cashback site itself or in the stores section.

May 17, 2010 at 5:08 PM Post #69 of 69
Well I just did another search and after hitting F5 to refresh the screen about fifteen times the JR link showed up again.  Once I clicked on it I was taking to the site and the 25% off still shows up in the top right of the screen.  The only negative I found is that the discount no longer works on the HD800 because it is currently out of stock, however it does still work on the PS1000 and all other headphones in stock.

For example.  The PS1000 is $1695 and you get $423.75 cashback on the purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back