25% OFF End of Summer Sale! Going on Now!
Aug 28, 2015 at 5:06 PM Post #16 of 29

How long is the wait?

Hi Audio Addict,

I'm not entirely sure at the moment. I will check with the manufacturers and see if they have them in stock . If they do it should only be 7-10 business days before you receive them. If they don't, I will find out an estimated time on when they will be ready for you. Thanks!

- LiveSoundwave Team

Aug 31, 2015 at 7:36 PM Post #17 of 29
Hi Audio Addict,

I'm not entirely sure at the moment. I will check with the manufacturers and see if they have them in stock . If they do it should only be 7-10 business days before you receive them. If they don't, I will find out an estimated time on when they will be ready for you. Thanks!

- LiveSoundwave Team

Any update on turnaround time? I see 2-4 weeks on the product listing, is this correct?
Thanks!

Sep 1, 2015 at 9:19 AM Post #18 of 29
Any update on turnaround time? I see 2-4 weeks on the product listing, is this correct?
Thanks!

Hi turambar333,

We did get an update from the manufacturer, and the product is currently out of stock. Based on previous turnaround times for the Angies, we would have to assume about an 8-10 week fulfillment period - possibly longer. For the moment, we are going to take them off the site until we can get a clearer fulfillment time frame. Sorry for the inconvenience!

-LiveSoundwave Team

Sep 1, 2015 at 1:08 PM Post #19 of 29
Dang, that's a long wait.  Thanks for the reply!

Sep 1, 2015 at 7:16 PM Post #21 of 29
  Hi turambar333,

We did get an update from the manufacturer, and the product is currently out of stock. Based on previous turnaround times for the Angies, we would have to assume about an 8-10 week fulfillment period - possibly longer. For the moment, we are going to take them off the site until we can get a clearer fulfillment time frame. Sorry for the inconvenience!

-LiveSoundwave Team

Thanks too bad.  I guess it means they are by far the overwhelming choice compared to the Roxanne's and Layla :frowning2:

On another note you should consider carrying the Dharma's as I think they will be quite popular once they get released.

Sep 2, 2015 at 10:09 AM Post #22 of 29

Thanks too bad.  I guess it means they are by far the overwhelming choice compared to the Roxanne's and Layla :frowning2:

On another note you should consider carrying the Dharma's as I think they will be quite popular once they get released.

Yeah, I would say that's a fair assumption about the Angies. 

And thanks for the recommendation on the Dharma! We'll look into that. 

Sep 8, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #24 of 29
Just wanted to share my experience with livesoundwave.com.
this is from livesoundwave FAQ posted on their website
"Making a return or exchange is easy. You have 30 days to decide whether to keep your items. Simply request a returns merchandise authorization number from our customer service department by email or telephone. Every returned product has to be in the original package with all the labels and tags in place."

So I called and asked to return the M&D MH40 I bought on 08/26. I put on this cans once and realize I cannot wear them, they so small.
Livesoundwave customer service person told me I cannot return item if it was opened and referred me to return policy which is very different from FAQ.

So I called the Master Card and as I was showing the MC representative  the FAQ on livespoundwave.com it suddenly changed and now says "Click to see: Return & Refunds Policy". Once you click you get to "requested website cannot be reached. The website may be temporarily down or experiencing problems..."

Good thing I have an image of website with original FAQ saved and FAQ printed out. Opened a claim with Credit Card. Will keep you guys posted .

Advice - stay away from livesoundway ...

Sep 9, 2015 at 3:10 AM Post #25 of 29
Sorry to hear about your experience mikeral.  It looks like they changed their return policy to 14 days now.  The new policy is up on their website.  But yes I remember too seeing the 30 day return policy just last week.

Sep 9, 2015 at 10:09 AM Post #26 of 29
  Just wanted to share my experience with livesoundwave.com.
this is from livesoundwave FAQ posted on their website
"Making a return or exchange is easy. You have 30 days to decide whether to keep your items. Simply request a returns merchandise authorization number from our customer service department by email or telephone. Every returned product has to be in the original package with all the labels and tags in place."

So I called and asked to return the M&D MH40 I bought on 08/26. I put on this cans once and realize I cannot wear them, they so small.
Livesoundwave customer service person told me I cannot return item if it was opened and referred me to return policy which is very different from FAQ.

So I called the Master Card and as I was showing the MC representative  the FAQ on livespoundwave.com it suddenly changed and now says "Click to see: Return & Refunds Policy". Once you click you get to "requested website cannot be reached. The website may be temporarily down or experiencing problems..."

Good thing I have an image of website with original FAQ saved and FAQ printed out. Opened a claim with Credit Card. Will keep you guys posted .

Advice - stay away from livesoundway ...

Sorry to hear about your experience mikeral.  It looks like they changed their return policy to 14 days now.  The new policy is up on their website.  But yes I remember too seeing the 30 day return policy just last week.

Hello,

We would like to explain this situation a little bit.

We updated our Returns and Refunds Policy one month ago to be more clear, precise and detailed. You can see the full document here: https://livesoundwave.com/en-us/customerservice/returns which can be found on our site by scrolling to the very bottom of the page and clicking on the "Customer Service" tab and then clicking on the "Returns and Refunds" tab.

We have also been working on updating several of the "Customer Service" sections to include things such as revised "Shipping Information" and our "Audition Program" details. These changes, of course, do not happen all at once, and sometimes we miss something that should have been updated. This was the case in our "Help / FAQ" section. We simply missed revising the very small part it stated about returns. It was supposed to be changed to a link to our full policy as soon as we launched the new policy. Thank you for alerting us to this inconsistency, and we have updated the document, so this type of confusion will not happen again in the future.

However, we would like to note that the inconsistency was with the number of days someone has to return a product - we switched it from 30 to 14 days. The open box policy has been in place since the orginal Returns and Refunds Policy. We do not accept returns once you have opened and used the product - this is what is meant by stating that the product must be in the original packaging with all labels and tags in place. This policy is consistent with many authorized dealers, retailers, and headphone manufacturers. We realized that our Returns and Refunds Policy did not provide a clear enough outline about two months ago and decided to revise it. It was posted on the site one month ago.  

Now that we offer our "Audition Program," we strongly advise customers to "Try Before You Buy" so that you are absolutely sure you are going to love your purchase. We are currently working to expand the options offered in this program and bring customers new products to Audition. Please read the full terms and conditions of our Audition Program here: https://livesoundwave.com/en-us/customerservice/audition.

If anyone has purchased something from us in the last 30 days and wishes to return the item (in it's original, unopened packaging), we will honor the 30 day return period. Please contact us on here, by phone at 866-760-4727 or through email at customerservice@livesoundwave.com.

We do apologize for this confusion, and should anyone have ANY questions for us, please contact us via one of the above channels. 

Thank you,
LiveSoundwave Team

Sep 9, 2015 at 10:47 AM Post #27 of 29
If you missed updating something on your website you should take responsibility for it and accept the product back without any questions as it was stated on you website
In FAQ you clearly stated 30 days returns period with no strings, like unopened, sealed, etc, here is you FAQ as of yesterday before I called you and you immediately changed it:

The fact that you changed it a minute after I called just an indication that you know perfectly you are at fault here.

Sep 10, 2015 at 10:08 AM Post #28 of 29

If anyone has purchased something from us in the last 30 days and wishes to return the item (in it's original, unopened packaging), we will honor the 30 day return period. Please contact us on here, by phone at 866-760-4727 or through email at customerservice@livesoundwave.com.

We do apologize for this confusion, and should anyone have ANY questions for us, please contact us via one of the above channels. 

Thank you,
LiveSoundwave Team

If you can just clarify one more thing for me - when I called the first excuse not to accept my refund was the fact that I used 25% off discount you advertising here. You represantative told me it does not matter how many days past since the purchase and in what condition item is - even if it's brand new sealed unopened and you bought just a day ago you cannot return  if you used the discount code. He when showed that section in you return policy that talks about that and I quote
"Returns that are not accepted:
  1. In-Ear Monitors & Earphones (due to sanitary/health reasons.)
  2. Custom/Special Orders (defined as being unique in nature or specifically ordered for you and are not regularly in stock or sold online.)
  3. Promotional, sale or discounted items.
  4. Specially priced items.
  5. Items that have been modified or altered in any way."

Can you please clarify that, if I bought the item in the last 30 days and it is in it's original unopened packaging and I used the 25% off end of summer sale code - can I still return an item for a full refund?

Sep 10, 2015 at 10:26 AM Post #29 of 29
  If you can just clarify one more thing for me - when I called the first excuse not to accept my refund was the fact that I used 25% off discount you advertising here. You represantative told me it does not matter how many days past since the purchase and in what condition item is - even if it's brand new sealed unopened and you bought just a day ago you cannot return  if you used the discount code. He when showed that section in you return policy that talks about that and I quote
"Returns that are not accepted:
  1. In-Ear Monitors & Earphones (due to sanitary/health reasons.)
  2. Custom/Special Orders (defined as being unique in nature or specifically ordered for you and are not regularly in stock or sold online.)
  3. Promotional, sale or discounted items.
  4. Specially priced items.
  5. Items that have been modified or altered in any way."

Can you please clarify that, if I bought the item in the last 30 days and it is in it's original unopened packaging and I used the 25% off end of summer sale code - can I still return an item for a full refund?

Sure. If it is unopened, we will accept it. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back