25% off at earphonesolutions.com for black friday
Nov 24, 2011 at 6:41 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

nextmick

New Head-Fier
Coupon code "black" will give you 25% off of your entire purchase at earphonesolutions.com! Yay for black friday!

I did a search and didn't find this posted yet. If I suck at the search function and this has already been posted, please let me know and I'll delete it. =)  And yes, I know I've posted it twice.  It got moved to the full size headphone section so I thought I would put it here too. <3

Nov 24, 2011 at 6:53 PM Post #2 of 6

Quote:
Coupon code "black" will give you 25% off of your entire purchase at earphonesolutions.com! Yay for black friday!

I did a search and didn't find this posted yet. If I suck at the search function and this has already been posted, please let me know and I'll delete it. =)  And yes, I know I've posted it twice.  It got moved to the full size headphone section so I thought I would put it here too. <3

Originally Posted by nextmick

Coupon code "black" will give you 25% off of your entire purchase at earphonesolutions.com!  Yay for black friday!

I did a search and didn't find this posted yet.  If I suck at the search function and this has already been posted, please let me know and I'll delete it. =)

(http://www.head-fi.org/t/581877/25-off-at-earphonesolutions-com-for-black-friday)

Same OP, same title, same troll I see.

Nov 24, 2011 at 8:38 PM Post #3 of 6
Hey, I thought I would share the good news.  If you want I can keep the news to myself and let you guys pay full price.   Not everybody checks every forum.  I already tried putting it in the "deals" forum, but a Moderator moved it to the "full size" forum... a forum that I personally never check, so I thought I would put it here too.

If I need to delete them or do something different, then let me know and I'll do it.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back