24th July Perth, Western Australia
Jun 15, 2010 at 10:23 AM Post #16 of 108

Quote:
Im in Perth :) Moved here about 6 months ago for a new work role.

I got rid of most of my gear... So yeah.. :/

Rofl; well...if ya interested come down and you can always give input from your own experience :) would be great to have you; company is good anyways! hahaha

PS: i don't have much stuff myself being a student. lol

Jun 15, 2010 at 10:32 AM Post #17 of 108
Im definitely keen to have a meet sometime around, your making me wanna purchase some new gear now! :) I suppose i could bring along my DBA-02's for people to try out, aswell as a bottle of dettol! haha

Jun 15, 2010 at 10:38 AM Post #18 of 108

Quote:
Im definitely keen to have a meet sometime around, your making me wanna purchase some new gear now! :) I suppose i could bring along my DBA-02's for people to try out, aswell as a bottle of dettol! haha

haha...don't do it if it's gonna stretch your budget. I've just stretched mine pretty hard so I'm calling off buys for a bit and I can't foresee working for a while so I'll be stuck :frowning2:

at any rate, any ideas on a location for a meet? And are we looking for a minimum number?

Jun 15, 2010 at 11:44 AM Post #19 of 108
hey all i'll be interested as well if plans do go ahead, student in curtin and my last exam is on 25th june.. also getting my pico slim soon... hopefully before then
L3000.gif

Jun 15, 2010 at 11:57 AM Post #20 of 108

Quote:
hey all i'll be interested as well if plans do go ahead, student in curtin and my last exam is on 25th june.. also getting my pico slim soon... hopefully before then
L3000.gif

noted :)

lemmie see if I can update the first post and put in a list of people. do we also want to put in a list of equipment being brought? if we do, post and i'll try and update as and when I can; that or just pm me

Jun 16, 2010 at 12:04 AM Post #21 of 108
figure I'd give this a bump since it's the arvo for Perth people and I just finished exams :)

Jun 17, 2010 at 6:07 PM Post #23 of 108
I guess. Depends where it is and when it is.

Can we get a list of gear also?

I have dacmagic, RSA HR2, LDMKIII, DT770 80 pro and ER4P on me at the moment...

Bumped the old headphonic thread on the subject incase some dudes from there are interested since some people have gear not available at headphonic

Jun 18, 2010 at 2:06 AM Post #24 of 108

Quote:
I guess. Depends where it is and when it is.

Can we get a list of gear also?

I have dacmagic, RSA HR2, LDMKIII, DT770 80 pro and ER4P on me at the moment...

Bumped the old headphonic thread on the subject incase some dudes from there are interested since some people have gear not available at headphonic

hahaha...yeah...I wasn't sure whether to start a thread there, but if anyone wants to take over the organisation of this, it would be great lol.

On a side note, I'll put in a list of equipment in the first post and then see how we go. Maybe you can keep track of what goes on in that forum and then let me know and stuff.

Anyhow, I'd be looking to start something by the end of July depending on how many people we can get I reckon.

Jun 18, 2010 at 4:06 AM Post #25 of 108
by the way, guys who have posted already, let me know what equipment you can bring and then I can post that in so we know what we all will be bringing :)

Jun 18, 2010 at 9:30 AM Post #27 of 108

Quote:
i have SE530, IE8, SM3 phones, pico slim and some 2 other custom amps ( not designed by me..)

thanks raff, I'll update the list.

How do you find the SM3 by the way? since its more or less being raved about to be the best universal IEM out there at the moment

Jun 18, 2010 at 12:52 PM Post #28 of 108

Quote:
  How do you find the SM3 by the way? since its more or less being raved about to be the best universal IEM out there at the moment

bought it from earsonics and it took one week to arrive :) amazing sound from it (ear flat)... i definitely prefer it to the IE8's, its much more transparent and has very clean bass (although it could use a tinge more) 

Jun 19, 2010 at 6:52 AM Post #30 of 108

Users who are viewing this thread

Back