21t-shop.com Headphones are Fakes
Jun 2, 2008 at 9:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Marc Sc

New Head-Fier
To all readers. The Shure E4c headphones from this online vendor are fakes. They are not packaged in SHure packaging and the Headphones do not sound good at all.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS VENDOR

Jun 2, 2008 at 9:57 PM Post #2 of 9
come on, you bought it?

Jun 2, 2008 at 9:58 PM Post #3 of 9
I suggest your return it.
If they refuse to return. Dispute from your credit card.

Jun 8, 2008 at 4:25 AM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Marc Sc /img/forum/go_quote.gif
To all readers. The Shure E4c headphones from this online vendor are fakes. They are not packaged in SHure packaging and the Headphones do not sound good at all.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS VENDOR

don't feel bad....got me too. it is 24t-shop.com though (not 21). The fake e4cs sound OK, but are clearly fakes. I went through paypal resolution and am disputing the transaction. The vendor is located in Hong Kong, and come up as a Sponsored Yahoo site, amongst others. I wont bother to send them back because I know the vendor will not provide a refund; he would merely be in possession of my fake headphones. they look good from the outside, but use different style foam tips, and the ear stalks are thicker. If paypal wont assist me, I'll do my best to get the word out there, and hope the smart buyers (unlike myself) check here first. Below is the site of fake headphone sales:

Shure E4c Sound Isolating Earphones-Black and white - 24t-sh..

Jun 8, 2008 at 4:27 AM Post #5 of 9
Shure-E4c_BW.jpg

based on that image i wudnt buy, always rememebr to cross reference the manufacturers site before buyin!

Jun 8, 2008 at 6:58 AM Post #6 of 9
The black and white shell is the new version being sold. The ones I purchased were solid black. My mistake, and we'll chalk it up to a learning experience. I'm still looking for another set of earphones, however will be sure to purchase them from a reliable source such as headroom.

Jun 8, 2008 at 7:40 PM Post #8 of 9
FeedMeT, how do you like your er4p headphones. I have narrowed my choices to the Shure SE310, SE210, and ETYs er4p or s. I would be using them with a small AC powered headphone amp.

Jul 23, 2008 at 3:19 PM Post #9 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by vonnie123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The black and white shell is the new version being sold. The ones I purchased were solid black. My mistake, and we'll chalk it up to a learning experience. I'm still looking for another set of earphones, however will be sure to purchase them from a reliable source such as headroom.

We (Shure) don't sell any version of E4 or SCL4 with white and black case parts. The white/black combination is a sure give away that the product us counterfeit.

There have also been reports of counterfeits that more closely resemble our colors, so beware. If the price is too good to be true and if the seller doesn't explicitly prove that they are an authorized reseller you should check here first:

Shure Incorporated Online Store

Users who are viewing this thread

Back