[2021 Update] Venture Electronics (VE) Monk V2, Monk Plus & Monk Go: a $5 earbud that taking the world by storm!!!
Nov 14, 2016 at 7:37 AM Post #6,289 of 7,442
  My first order has just arrived! I opened the packed, stuck them in my ears naked, listened to half a track via Spotify on my PC at work, and I'm already gobsmacked!

Great! I`m also listening to my VE Monks at work, where I need to hear phone ringing :) Will order new Monks to compare these two, are the original better?

Nov 14, 2016 at 8:44 PM Post #6,290 of 7,442
Great! I`m also listening to my VE Monks at work, where I need to hear phone ringing :) Will order new Monks to compare these two, are the original better?

Not better but different and doesnt matter much because unless youre buying an asura 2.0 you wont be getting any original monk! :wink:

Nov 15, 2016 at 6:35 PM Post #6,294 of 7,442
Just a reminder to say that the next Candy drop will happen in around 11hrs.  I believe that this will be the very last drop.

Here is the link (with countdown timer).
https://www.veclan.com/engappliance_sel_one?eng_ApplianceVo.eac_id=11

Nov 16, 2016 at 2:55 AM Post #6,299 of 7,442
  Does the candy sell out instantaneously?

Basically. I also learned the hard way the pc facebook interface is a pile of garbage compared to the mobile site. People who posted from their phones had their comments posted instantly, where mine from the pc had a spinning circle for so long I just barely had it submit before the cutoff. So i'd do it from your phone if at all possible, and have your post ready to go, so you can just hit click at the moment the clock strikes and not a second too late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back