1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

2017 UK Head-Fi Meet (April 2nd @ Milton Keynes)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last
  1. Tro95
    Just had a look at http://www.highendheadphones.co.uk/, I really hope Paul & Wendy can bring some Questyle gear! Ever since I've owned my QP1R I've been extremely keen to hear the rest of their stuff [​IMG]

2. smial1966
    @Tro95

I'm pretty sure that they will bring the Questyle range to the meet, but why not send Paul an email just to be sure? paul@hifilounge.co.uk 

Cheers,
    Andy. 

Quote:

3. pedalhead Contributor
    Yep, Paul & Wendy have a full Questyle Gold stack and a Silver stack!

4. Middy
    Getting to the point were we need the hotel for at least a week....:blush:

5. Takeanidea
  6. Middy
    So two weeks to try everything....at the hotel....:blush:
    It's my first time at a meet so I want to try everything and try and let people play with my kit...
    With Paul and Wendy basically bringing thier shop ...the day is going to go quicK....Fun but no chance of an hour on an LCD4 or run off with a Yaggy and hide in my hotel room....Well before the police kick it down...

I can't wait to meet you all..

7. Acapella11
    Just stumbled over this thread. Great to hear about the meet. Surely, I will pop in! =)

smial1966 and Middy like this.
  8. Ithilstone
    Just want to say Happy New Year to Everyone
    and BTW and OFT ( I feel younger cause I understand those hehe)  
    cough my eye - and I don't even know 3/4 of those 

https://i-d.vice.com/en_us/article/the-best-25-vinyl-records-according-to-david-bowie?utm_source=idfbus&utm_campaign=global

Middy likes this.
  9. Middy
    Goes without saying so I will say it too. Happy new year all. Spoke to Mark Dolbear at ElectroMod I know owe him a cup of tea and a bun..

10. pedalhead Contributor
    I'm sure quite a few of us owe Mark D a tea/beer, top chap he is.  Happy new year all!  The meet is starting to seem not so far away [​IMG].

Middy likes this.
  11. smial1966
    Mark Dolbear is indeed a gentleman and top chap in my book, though his confection of choice is an Eccles cake.
    Mark (pedalheead) on the other hand is definitely a Wagon Wheels kinda guy.
    I'm rather partial to a Fondant Fancy! [​IMG]

What's your favourite cake?  

Quote:

12. Middy
    Real Lancashire eccles cakes for me..or fresh cream strawberry tarts...
    I know what to bring now...

13. pedalhead Contributor
    Yeah Wagon Wheels are the business, but I'm on a bit of a Tunnock Tea Cake kick at the moment [​IMG]

14. smial1966
    Excellent choice. I'm also very partial to Cornish Heavy (Hevva) Cake but my burgeoning waistline... [​IMG]

Quote:

15. smial1966
    Tunnocks Tea Cakes are fantastic too and their merchandising is surreal... Teacake Poncho anyone?!?

pon.jpg

Quote:

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.