2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9
Oct 20, 2015 at 4:48 AM Post #1,006 of 1,050

$20k+? Didn't think there were in-ears that expensive.

This refers to that high-end series with custom tuning they'll be releasing

I don't know how exactly it will work - I guess you go down to their factory and stay for a while and they keep fine-tuning it until it sounds exactly like you want it or something.

Oct 20, 2015 at 8:16 AM Post #1,007 of 1,050
  This refers to that high-end series with custom tuning they'll be releasing

I don't know how exactly it will work - I guess you go down to their factory and stay for a while and they keep fine-tuning it until it sounds exactly like you want it or something.

I think he was pointing to 20k$???
Meaning 20,000$??

Oct 21, 2015 at 6:10 AM Post #1,012 of 1,050
$20,000? I think they're drinking from the same well as Tera.

Oct 21, 2015 at 6:21 AM Post #1,013 of 1,050
  $20,000? I think they're drinking from the same well as Tera.

Well, its obviously not going to be a product for the general customer but rather a custom-tailored product for the people willing to shell out the big money. Vsonic probably has something in mind. They'll also be running a second brand Walk Audio (yeah, like on the gr07's housings), which will be making higher-end audio products than vsonic.

Oct 21, 2015 at 10:32 AM Post #1,014 of 1,050
  Well, its obviously not going to be a product for the general customer but rather a custom-tailored product for the people willing to shell out the big money. Vsonic probably has something in mind. They'll also be running a second brand Walk Audio (yeah, like on the gr07's housings), which will be making higher-end audio products than vsonic.

I wish them luck - they have no track record in the world of obscenely-priced hifi products, but I would imagine there are quite a few mainlanders with money to burn they'd like to get ahold of. I think it's a silly venture, just the kind of thing that will set Mython off on an enjoyable tirade.

Oct 29, 2015 at 8:18 PM Post #1,020 of 1,050
Still enjoy my GR07BE. But my close to 2 years GR07BE is disintegrating. Can't bring myself to get another vsonic unless the make has improved.

Pardon my poor 'band aid' as you can see from the pic, using araldite adhesive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back