2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9
Sep 16, 2015 at 1:05 PM Post #976 of 1,050
I got the new style nondetachable VSD3's that look like that.(edit nvm they dont have the gold trim) They aren't as comfortable as the old adjustable nozzle ones, but the new ones look like the plastic won't fall apart after a little abuse.I've heard on Lendmeurears that the cables on the detachable vsd3's are pretty poor quality.

And I still miss my gr07s :frowning2:

Sep 16, 2015 at 1:26 PM Post #977 of 1,050
  Which headphone is that?

That looks like a new model. Vsonic doesn't currently have any clear body IEMs with a rotating nozzle like in the image.

Oct 16, 2015 at 7:34 PM Post #979 of 1,050
Guys I had a really bad day today. I had kept my AN16'S in my hoodie pocket. I was very late for work and didn't want to miss my bus. So I was running wildly to make it to the bus stop and the AN16's fell out of my hoodie pocket. I realized this after I got into the bus. I called my roommate and asked him to backtrack  the route I took to the bus stop and look for the iems. He called me saying he found them !! I was so happy. Then, after a pause he said " I think a car drove over them. The iems are screwd". All that happiness turned into sorrow. :frowning2:  

Both the drivers are dead.

I loved these so much, I can't live without them. If anyone has a pair and is willing to sell it, let me know. I would be forever in your debt. Thanks.

Oct 16, 2015 at 10:46 PM Post #983 of 1,050
  Guys I had a really bad day today. I had kept my AN16'S in my hoodie pocket. I was very late for work and didn't want to miss my bus. So I was running wildly to make it to the bus stop and the AN16's fell out of my hoodie pocket. I realized this after I got into the bus. I called my roommate and asked him to backtrack  the route I took to the bus stop and look for the iems. He called me saying he found them !! I was so happy. Then, after a pause he said " I think a car drove over them. The iems are screwd". All that happiness turned into sorrow. :frowning2:  

Both the drivers are dead.

I loved these so much, I can't live without them. If anyone has a pair and is willing to sell it, let me know. I would be forever in your debt. Thanks.

I have a sealed pair but I'm from the Philippines.
regular_smile .gif

Oct 16, 2015 at 11:07 PM Post #986 of 1,050
  @jhii07

Thanks for the offer but shipping to US will make it expensive for me :frowning2:
Still I will be in touch if I don't get lucky soon.

Listening to VSD2. Getting over AN16 slowly but . . . .  

I hope you get a new pair back soon. AN16 is really good 
etysmile.gif

Oct 17, 2015 at 5:12 AM Post #987 of 1,050
I hope you get a new pair back soon. AN16 is really good  :etysmile:

Yes it is. I'm planning to do an AN16, GR07BE and Vivo XE800 comparison. My impression without direct comparison is that they're all equally enjoyable although different. If only time were cheaper :wink:

Oct 17, 2015 at 11:42 AM Post #988 of 1,050
Yes it is. I'm planning to do an AN16, GR07BE and Vivo XE800 comparison. My impression without direct comparison is that they're all equally enjoyable although different. If only time were cheaper :wink:

I'd be quite interested to see that peter123. I purchased all of the VSD lineup so far and after time with them all, I prefer the VSD3 variants and really like the ANV16. It's an awesome IEM for Vsonic to throw in for free. Too bad they didn't throw it in with the VSD3S :wink:

Oct 17, 2015 at 12:11 PM Post #989 of 1,050
I'd be quite interested to see that peter123. I purchased all of the VSD lineup so far and after time with them all, I prefer the VSD3 variants and really like the ANV16. It's an awesome IEM for Vsonic to throw in for free. Too bad they didn't throw it in with the VSD3S :wink:

I totally agree. The VSD3S and the AN16 are both among my favorite sub $50 IEM's.

I'm gonna do the comparison with the three ones mentioned (because I'd really like to for my own interest) and will post my findings, it might just take a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back