2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9
May 5, 2015 at 10:09 PM Post #932 of 1,050
Sorry but I may missed something. Are this AN16 a Vsonic new model? Where can I find it for buying? Can someone give me some directions. Many thanks.
biggrin.gif

The AN16 was a freebie that you could only get when preodering the VSD2 or VSD2S. I do not think you can buy them through LMUE anymore.

May 6, 2015 at 12:05 AM Post #935 of 1,050
These are my preferred tips with the Vsd2s, I've got no idea where they come from
smily_headphones1.gif

Did you own peanutz in the past (no lies :wink: )? Infact, I wondered where it came from, from my collection of tips, when I tried the tip-rollin and it took nearly 2 days to figure out that It was from my older Maxell Peanutz (long bought,may be 4 years ago?).....coz it  raised the bar than the waterline's hobbit bi-flanges,M6's single (sound wise) and MUZX 606 bi's.....It totally took my VSD2 to another level (not tried on 2S & AN17 yet).....And this combination brought a synergy that leaves me no option but just listen to them for now,when I find time.....but overall I like VSD2 than VSD2S even from the ootb with stock bi-flanges.....

May 6, 2015 at 1:52 AM Post #936 of 1,050
Did you own peanutz in the past (no lies :wink: )? Infact, I wondered where it came from, from my collection of tips, when I tried the tip-rollin and it took nearly 2 days to figure out that It was from my older Maxell Peanutz (long bought,may be 4 years ago?).....coz it  raised the bar than the waterline's hobbit bi-flanges,M6's single (sound wise) and MUZX 606 bi's.....It totally took my VSD2 to another level (not tried on 2S & AN17 yet).....And this combination brought a synergy that leaves me no option but just listen to them for now,when I find time.....but overall I like VSD2 than VSD2S even from the ootb with stock bi-flanges.....

Lol, no peanutz around here.

I've actually got two pairs of them so it's possible they came with some Brainwavz's but I'm not sure.....

Anyhow I do enjoy the Vsd2s quite a bit with them on :)

May 6, 2015 at 3:07 AM Post #937 of 1,050
For the AN16, I really like the large sized red bore tips that came with the AN16. The AN16 are really starting to grow on me...but still not enough emphasis in the treble regions for my preference. Likely why I've enjoyed the VSD2 more so far.

Mine didnt come with anything like that.

May 6, 2015 at 4:04 PM Post #940 of 1,050

Definotely brainwavZ,am using same with my vc1000.

Mine came with m3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back