2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9
May 4, 2015 at 12:15 PM Post #916 of 1,050
As far as i remember you predicted that i brought the 2S, its 2S.

Yeah,my bad....I recall now.
smile.gif

May 4, 2015 at 4:17 PM Post #919 of 1,050
People should chillax. No need to compare apples to oranges. The twfk sound is not for everyone and that's a fact and it's also not on par with the nowadays bang for buck performers. Twfk was killing it 4-5 years ago and that's it - vc1000 is nothing new or special  with twfk available years earlier

May 5, 2015 at 4:23 AM Post #921 of 1,050
Just received my units, I am loving the AN-16, as i said, i dont care much about VSD-2.

I just wonder what tips sound good on the AN-16. Save me some effort if discovered.

And i can tell you for an initial impression i Like the AN-16 over the TITAN-1. Titan is a bit too much in the V.

May 5, 2015 at 4:41 AM Post #922 of 1,050
  Just received my units, I am loving the AN-16, as i said, i dont care much about VSD-2.

I just wonder what tips sound good on the AN-16. Save me some effort if discovered.

And i can tell you for an initial impression i Like the AN-16 over the TITAN-1. Titan is a bit too much in the V.

Nice! I just thought yesterday that I might actually prefer the AN16 over the IM70's but will need more time to be certain. Anyway the AN16 is a very very good freebie, love the forward mids and full sound on them.

I'll post some pictures on my favorite tips to use with the AN16 when I get back home this evening.

May 5, 2015 at 4:59 AM Post #923 of 1,050
  Nice! I just thought yesterday that I might actually prefer the AN16 over the IM70's but will need more time to be certain. Anyway the AN16 is a very very good freebie, love the forward mids and full sound on them.

I'll post some pictures on my favorite tips to use with the AN16 when I get back home this evening.

Thanks mate, Stock tips are not bad, but i have shure, westone, klipsch, comply and philips 9850 tips to try. Lets see which one is better. Sadly I will have to concentrate more on TITAN-1, i have to review them. And a secret one is already inland.

May 5, 2015 at 5:03 AM Post #924 of 1,050
 You did the TITAN-1 right?  what tips you prefer these.

May 5, 2015 at 5:12 AM Post #925 of 1,050
   You did the TITAN-1 right?  what tips you prefer these.

I use some bi-flange tips that might be from HiFiman with the Titan 1's but I also like them a lot with the Sony MH1C tips. I'll include these as well in my picture this evening :wink:

In genreal I can say that I prefer wide bore tips with the AN16 and narrow bore ones with the Titan 1 but YMMV.

May 5, 2015 at 10:49 AM Post #926 of 1,050
I use some bi-flange tips that might be from HiFiman with the Titan 1's but I also like them a lot with the Sony MH1C tips. I'll include these as well in my picture this evening :wink:

In genreal I can say that I prefer wide bore tips with the AN16 and narrow bore ones with the Titan 1 but YMMV.

To night im gona play around. Point noted.

May 5, 2015 at 2:16 PM Post #927 of 1,050

To night im gona play around. Point noted.

These are my favorite tips with the AN16:

I'm pretty sure that the black/red ones are from Lunashop while the white ones come from eBay iirc.

These are my favorite tips with the Titans :

I believe that the double flange's from HiFiman while the other pair is from the MH1C's.

These are my preferred tips with the Vsd2s, I've got no idea where they come from :)

May 5, 2015 at 3:03 PM Post #929 of 1,050
For the AN16, I really like the large sized red bore tips that came with the AN16. The AN16 are really starting to grow on me...but still not enough emphasis in the treble regions for my preference. Likely why I've enjoyed the VSD2 more so far.

Really? I haven't gotten to really listen to the AN16s (my brother has them), but I find the treble on the VSD2 quite subdued and rolled off.

May 5, 2015 at 4:58 PM Post #930 of 1,050
Really? I haven't gotten to really listen to the AN16s (my brother has them), but I find the treble on the VSD2 quite subdued and rolled off.

I find the VSD2 reasonably relaxed as well (slightly more treble focused than the VSD3), but compared to the AN16 they're very energetic up top.

The AN16 was nothing like I was expecting from all the comments. They're like a University student who smoked too much of da cheeba; capable, but lacking energy.

I mean, I like the AN16, a lot...don't get me wrong. They're just wayyyy more subdued and relaxed than I was expecting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back