2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9
Apr 23, 2015 at 10:54 PM Post #768 of 1,050
Just received my VSD2S! They seem to be a good replacement for my dead VSD1. I'm really liking the AN16; they seem to have the smallest 7khz peak of all the VSonic earphones I have (GR07C, GR07BE, VC1000, VSD1 and Vivo XE800). The mids don't seem too recessed to me (in comparison I find my Supra a bit mid forward, and the Rockets are nicely balanced). I don't see any build quality issues on both earphones, and they are both really comfortable as well.

Apr 24, 2015 at 7:26 AM Post #773 of 1,050
Just got my reply from lmue. They asked to send back the an16 only and they will reimburse me for postage. Then on Monday they will send me a replacement unit. Lmue are great and I will definitely be shopping with them again in the future.

That's great, glad things seem to work out well for you :)

Generally speaking I wouldn't worry too much about the cable on the AN16, it's the same as the GR06 and I haven't had any problems with those and I used to use them quite a lot (and quite rough as well).

Apr 24, 2015 at 9:24 AM Post #774 of 1,050
 Just cracked up my box of VSD2s :)

Well tuned bass, kinda on the warm side with rather prominent mid range. A bit rolled off at the absolute top. Overall a smooth listen without sounding dull. But the big thing with the vsd2 series for me is the design. The cable is thin but feels good. The shell sit very negative in the ear, even more so then the Shure Se215. And the rounded shape compared to the diamond cut plastic on the vsd3/5 is MUCH more comfortable to wear. 

Apr 24, 2015 at 10:21 AM Post #775 of 1,050
Just got my reply from lmue. They asked to send back the an16 only and they will reimburse me for postage. Then on Monday they will send me a replacement unit. Lmue are great and I will definitely be shopping with them again in the future.

Never got any reply regarding the shipping delay for the vsd2+an16.

They are good at replacing defective pairs. I got 2 pairs of gr07 replaced by lmue.

Apr 24, 2015 at 11:10 AM Post #777 of 1,050

Yep, I got this reply as well. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back