2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9
Apr 22, 2015 at 8:32 AM Post #736 of 1,050
Yes, LMUE has no clue either and blaming them is wrong, sorry. It seems like the German Post screwed up and the worst thing is that there's no way to talk to a human when you call their support number. It's all computer-generated messages which tell you the same thing as the tracking. According to them, my parcel was delivered at 6:36 AM today, which cannot be true.
This is all so weird. First it takes much longer than other German deliveries from LMUE, then it says "Returned" and after that it says "Delivered" although I received nothing. I hope "Delivered" doesn't mean "on its way back to Singapore".

Anyway, I will wait a few more days and then try to get ahold of an actual person working for the German Post.

Apr 22, 2015 at 9:35 AM Post #737 of 1,050
Yes, LMUE has no clue either and blaming them is wrong, sorry. It seems like the German Post screwed up and the worst thing is that there's no way to talk to a human when you call their support number. It's all computer-generated messages which tell you the same thing as the tracking. According to them, my parcel was delivered at 6:36 AM today, which cannot be true.
This is all so weird. First it takes much longer than other German deliveries from LMUE, then it says "Returned" and after that it says "Delivered" although I received nothing. I hope "Delivered" doesn't mean "on its way back to Singapore".

Anyway, I will wait a few more days and then try to get ahold of an actual person working for the German Post.

If their version of "delivered" works anything like Canada Post's, they probably preregistered the package before delivery. That happened to me with the Titan 1 and NarMoo B2M/W1M....freaked me out.

Apr 22, 2015 at 1:24 PM Post #740 of 1,050
I'll be glad when everyone gets their 'phones so we can stop talking about shipping issues and just focus on the products themselves. That said, I have NO IDEA where mine are either lol. Pretty sure they were put in a bottle and thrown into the ocean. They'll find their way to me eventually!
redface.gif

Apr 22, 2015 at 1:54 PM Post #741 of 1,050
Mine were delivered today, definitely going to have seal issues with an16, probably need to buy a pair of those swiveling tips that will give a bit more depth. Vsd2s was better, and really fit well in my ears.

Odd thing was that both plugs don't like my fuze, they both have connection issues so I don't think it's a defect, probably just the fuze's jack being worn and slightly off spec.

Apr 22, 2015 at 2:04 PM Post #742 of 1,050
Mine were delivered today, definitely going to have seal issues with an16, probably need to buy a pair of those swiveling tips that will give a bit more depth. Vsd2s was better, and really fit well in my ears.

Odd thing was that both plugs don't like my fuze, they both have connection issues so I don't think it's a defect, probably just the fuze's jack being worn and slightly off spec.

I don't like at all how the spinfit tips sound with the an16.

Apr 22, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #744 of 1,050

I've got the opposite problem. AN16's rotating nozzles solve a fit/seal issue I've had with recent Vsonic IEM (bad angle for my right ear results in sound cutting out).

Apr 22, 2015 at 10:12 PM Post #745 of 1,050
  I don't like at all how the spinfit tips sound with the an16.

like to know, whether it's just with your AN16 or with other IEMs you tried with as well?....thinking to give a shot (for sometime) instead spin-ning the wheels on tip rollin for my collections but the price and hype
eek.gif

Apr 23, 2015 at 10:52 AM Post #748 of 1,050
I got my AN16 and VSD2S shipment yesterday.
No burn in yet but I did a quick comparison between the GR07 Classics, AN16, VSD1S and VSD2S.

I listen to mostly classic rock, grunge, punk and folk. My initial impression of the VSD2S is very strong. An unbelievable pair of IEM's for the $$. They are prefect for rock. Great guitar sound, smooth clean vocals, good bass and just enough forward push to suit the mix needed for guitar driven rock. I am very happy with this purchase and plan to make these my go to for rock.

I also like the AN16's but they are not close to the complete sound and clarity I am getting with my GR07 Classics. Just listening to the AN16's alone, they sound fine but when you compare them directly to the GR07 Classics there is no comparison. The AN16's sound hollow and just have an inferior sound. It's still a good neutral sound but just not of the quality I am getting with the GR07 Classics. Maybe after some burn in the AN16's will open up.
The AN 16's do have a great slim profile and may be the best IEM I have seen in you want to lie in bed on your side with comfort. I plan to use these a lot in that capacity.

Bottom line for me is that I think the VSD2S is a great product. The AN16 is pretty solid but not close to the quality and sound of the GR07 Classics. I love the slim profile of the AN16 vs the slightly larger GR07 and the fact that I got both pairs so cheap is fantastic.

Apr 23, 2015 at 11:04 AM Post #749 of 1,050
  How do they compare to Ostry KC06A? I know you are a big fan :wink:

Both are great, KC06A have better kick-bass and have a upfront presentation. The AN16 are slightly more harsh in treble and more sound-stage with a little more distant presentation. I got bored of the KC06A lately, so the AN16 is perfect as replacement as my main IEM.

Apr 23, 2015 at 11:20 AM Post #750 of 1,050
  I got my AN16 and VSD2S shipment yesterday.
No burn in yet but I did a quick comparison between the GR07 Classics, AN16, VSD1S and VSD2S.

I listen to mostly classic rock, grunge, punk and folk. My initial impression of the VSD2S is very strong. An unbelievable pair of IEM's for the $$. They are prefect for rock. Great guitar sound, smooth clean vocals, good bass and just enough forward push to suit the mix needed for guitar driven rock. I am very happy with this purchase and plan to make these my go to for rock.

I also like the AN16's but they are not close to the complete sound and clarity I am getting with my GR07 Classics. Just listening to the AN16's alone, they sound fine but when you compare them directly to the GR07 Classics there is no comparison. The AN16's sound hollow and just have an inferior sound. It's still a good neutral sound but just not of the quality I am getting with the GR07 Classics. Maybe after some burn in the AN16's will open up.
The AN 16's do have a great slim profile and may be the best IEM I have seen in you want to lie in bed on your side with comfort. I plan to use these a lot in that capacity.

Bottom line for me is that I think the VSD2S is a great product. The AN16 is pretty solid but not close to the quality and sound of the GR07 Classics. I love the slim profile of the AN16 vs the slightly larger GR07 and the fact that I got both pairs so cheap is fantastic.

It appears that you have exactly the same initial impressions as mine. The AN16 does get a lot better, so there's that upside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back