2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9
Apr 21, 2015 at 4:24 AM Post #693 of 1,050
LMUE doesn't answer and my parcel is probably on its way back to Singapore now. Probably because they didn't label it correctly or so. 
angry_face.gif

Apr 21, 2015 at 8:07 AM Post #694 of 1,050
I think they made a worst decision choosing dhl as their budget carrier to singpost for some/most of the overseas destinations, this time, for VSD2/2S shipment bunch?......delays are always expected but not like this uncertainty situation from one of the known global carrier .....
frown.gif

Apr 21, 2015 at 9:00 AM Post #696 of 1,050
Yeah, that's understandable being their home and so a good local player......but they shd follow the same over international shipments just like FedEX and UPS and even cheaper singpost/chinapost global post are far better for that matter.....the money paid by lmue covers everything (per contract) including proper system update feeds promptly about package where-abouts,besides use of fuel surcharge and human power (handling).....

Apr 21, 2015 at 9:50 AM Post #697 of 1,050
DHL is good over all of Europe but that free global mail service LMUE provides has nothing in common with the standard express DHL services and is slower than Singpost for sure. Might be because the packages pass through sorting facilities, which adds extra processing time often in days.

Apr 21, 2015 at 11:45 AM Post #702 of 1,050
What a f*´cking joke. Mine got dispatched 6 days earlier, arrived at the same date (20th) and are now getting returned for no plausible reason, although we're both in Germany and more or less ordered the same thing. Deutsche Post tracking hasn't been updated since it left Singapore. LMUE better sort this out quick, or I will contact Paypal customer service.

Apr 21, 2015 at 11:53 AM Post #703 of 1,050
  What a f*´cking joke. Mine got dispatched 6 days earlier, arrived at the same date (20th) and are now getting returned for no plausible reason, although we're both in Germany and more or less ordered the same thing. Deutsche Post tracking hasn't been updated since it left Singapore. LMUE better sort this out quick, or I will contact Paypal customer service.

If I were you, I wld just call local dhl / toll free and find out what exactly going on with it......crazy system they have, switching tracking #s....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back