2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9
Apr 17, 2015 at 10:12 AM Post #631 of 1,050
  Are they selling the company for that price ?

Add one more Zero and they might sell it.
tongue.gif

Apr 17, 2015 at 12:29 PM Post #634 of 1,050
My tracking results:
April 16, 2015 , 6:24 am
Processed Through Sort Facility
FRANKFURT/FLUGHAFEN, GERMANY
April 9, 2015 , 5:06 am
Acceptance
GERMANY
April 8, 2015 , 4:53 pm
Acceptance
GERMANY

I think it will still be a while before it crosses the Atlantic (assuming that info was right, I just googled the tracking number it listed on the dhl page and it IDed it as a USPS tracking number and that is the USPS tracking info).

Apr 17, 2015 at 2:14 PM Post #636 of 1,050
Yeah, unfortunately I am not, lol. No idea why it went that way around, I am in Kentucky USA, but I guess it did. It could also be the wrong tracking info, guess we will find out eventually.

Apr 17, 2015 at 2:25 PM Post #637 of 1,050
  +1 about the VSD2S. Glorious mids. I'm a sucker for great mids, so i'm actually enjoying these more than the AN16, although AN16 is objectively better.

Slightly unrelated note, the VSD2S cable is the most tangle-prone cable i've used in my life. And I don't mean just earphone cables, I mean any cable that I've touched in my life.

Does it at least have a cable cinch? I won't mind if that's the case. The most tangle-prone cable I've ever experienced is without a doubt on the Monoprice 8320. It's like a team of smurfs knotted them up anytime you set them down.

Apr 17, 2015 at 9:55 PM Post #638 of 1,050
Yeah, unfortunately I am not, lol. No idea why it went that way around, I am in Kentucky USA, but I guess it did. It could also be the wrong tracking info, guess we will find out eventually.

You cld be right abt wrong tracking #......

Apr 17, 2015 at 11:39 PM Post #641 of 1,050

I think it will still be a while before it crosses the Atlantic (assuming that info was right, I just googled the tracking number it listed on the dhl page and it IDed it as a USPS tracking number and that is the USPS tracking info).

So i had doubts, If you were from germany, Why will it cross atlantic? That makes no sense does it?

Apr 18, 2015 at 12:00 AM Post #642 of 1,050
Not from Germany, never said I was.  Maybe this will clear things up:

DHL tracking page (sensitive info obfuscated)

Google page

USPS page:

It says Germany in the location column, but notice the date lines up with the DHL date and the newer date would align with the package having arrived in the US, so I think something was misinterpreted by the USPS with the Germany and Frankfurt locations. 

Apr 18, 2015 at 12:41 AM Post #643 of 1,050
  Looking at it again, I think the tracking number is right, USPS just fudged the info.  Germany should be Singapore and the Frankfurt should be whatever US facility it went through first when it got here. 

well looks like mine has a wrong one.....still can't confirm. I'll wait and see...

Apr 18, 2015 at 12:54 PM Post #644 of 1,050
So, this DHL Global Packet goes the P.O. then to us, correct?? Not that happy as all my previous LMUE orders have gotten here by now. Maybe an outside chance mine show up today. Don't begrudge them as they give us a good price and if they found a shipping deal that save them some $$ then that is fine. Things change as transport costs increase and free shipping will be even slower. Been a while, did the older tracking work for LMUE's free shipping?? Don't remember that well but this one, it seems, is useless :)

Apr 18, 2015 at 1:02 PM Post #645 of 1,050
If you've purchased from LMUE before, you'll know that their tracking status updates are very delayed. It usually takes 3 weeks to arrive (California) after they have shipped it. Monitoring it constantly will make you go crazy.

I stand by my previous post. But not only is it delayed, its also completely wrong. Lol. Mine also originated in Germany and God knows where it's going in terms of tracking...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back