2015 vsonic iem lineup VSD2, VSD7, VSD9
Apr 17, 2015 at 1:05 AM Post #618 of 1,050
  Google translate:

VSONIC flagship custom acoustic ear headphones V5. Expected price will be raised to 11-13 ten thousand yuan from the original 88,000 yuan on. Additional services include: full first-class round-trip airfare, five-star hotel accommodation throughout, and dedicated customer reception for 458 vehicles, one individual tuning service (completed is expected to take 2-3 months). The product is no packaging, will be directly invited to visit the production, luxury gift bag made headphones package.

LOL!

LoL. looks like Vsonic CEO hired su(e)fficient human workforce this time?.....
rolleyes.gif

Apr 17, 2015 at 1:32 AM Post #620 of 1,050
It must be april 1st again.

Apr 17, 2015 at 3:27 AM Post #622 of 1,050
Looks like my wallet will never catch a break. Wife's gonna s___. Vsd2s if pretty damn good also. Detail retrieval is fantastic, mids are lush, just real light in the low end, but ooh those mids.

+1 about the VSD2S. Glorious mids. I'm a sucker for great mids, so i'm actually enjoying these more than the AN16, although AN16 is objectively better.

Slightly unrelated note, the VSD2S cable is the most tangle-prone cable i've used in my life. And I don't mean just earphone cables, I mean any cable that I've touched in my life.

Apr 17, 2015 at 5:01 AM Post #623 of 1,050
ootb, AN16 has nice mids,wide sound stage, good instrument separation, no sibilance and softer treble,bass is very light (sure it's going to hit hard after some listen).....I like the tonality of AN16....just went on with single stock tips (so the lite bass?) that came with for about 15mins only....Sure it has the GR07's texture.

The difference in tips package is the black foamies.... only con I cld figure out is, Vsonic didn't charge a penny for this AN16 package as some people complaining this and that on a free-bie that is worth ~ $75....

The cables are same as my GR07 CE but AN16 has copper colored sheath and no complaints but the same loose cinch.....The boxes at the top reads same # 00028 on these as well and the AN16 box doesn't read the "Bass Enhancer"!

Apr 17, 2015 at 6:35 AM Post #624 of 1,050
  I think Vsonic's CEO has finally gone bat-Schiit crazy!!!

I think he went Batchat crazy.
Originally Posted by Shawn71 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

and the AN16 box doesn't read the "Bass Enhancer"!

Thank god.

Apr 17, 2015 at 6:37 AM Post #625 of 1,050
  +1 about the VSD2S. Glorious mids. I'm a sucker for great mids, so i'm actually enjoying these more than the AN16, although AN16 is objectively better.

Slightly unrelated note, the VSD2S cable is the most tangle-prone cable i've used in my life. And I don't mean just earphone cables, I mean any cable that I've touched in my life.

You should try apple earphone. you will CYAO.

Apr 17, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #629 of 1,050
And the VSD2S is too bright and more clarity, NICE mids,smooth bass  - OOTB......The right ear-piece has the S marking to differentiate VSD2S from VSD2, just like their bigger sibling VSD3S.....The cable entry at the 3.5mm jack is highly prone to even normal use,no strain relief, the plastic is triangular in shape where the cable enters and ends as circular at the pole end.....but 2S hi's are way better than bwavz S1,which were piercing & fatiguing.....again I just had the stock M tips that came with so there cld be loss in bass, but it fit me well tho (just not a good isolation).....another sibilance free IEM by Vsonic.
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back