2015 Melbourne Meet (28/04/15)
Mar 4, 2015 at 7:35 PM Post #31 of 153
If i got a car before meet up i might bring all of my set both of portable and desktop, ac conditioning... couple of iem and cans

Mar 4, 2015 at 9:28 PM Post #33 of 153
  I have access to an area that could be used but may need help clearing it. 

There's a lot of tables and power points and a decent amount of space. Might need a Saturday just to clear the space. 

Of course I am happy with Noisy Motel too. Always cool to chill with Billy. Just offering an alternative in case. 

Forgot to mention that I also have an Alpha Prime with Toxic Virus balanced cable, and a Schiit Mjolnir. 

I'm always happy at Noisy Motel, but also happy to help clear some space at the other location if it proves better for us or if Billy's unavailable

Mar 5, 2015 at 7:09 AM Post #37 of 153
LOL. Back in the game, hey Jensy?

Do people want me to bring the Bottlehead amps again or have we all heard them now?

I can add iFi iCAN and iDAC (both micros) if anyone's interested. Also have Schiit Vali.

have you even compare both of iFi micros iCANandiDAC with idsd??

Mar 5, 2015 at 11:20 PM Post #39 of 153

I'm always happy at Noisy Motel, but also happy to help clear some space at the other location if it proves better for us or if Billy's unavailable

I was on the phone with Billy today and discussing a place to setup. Might even offer my house as I have a long drawing room and should fit 10 tables easily.

I will check out my proposed area tomorrow. I might take pictures and ask around if you guys think it's a suitable location. 

I'm just as happy at Noisy Motel or at a house with a long drawing room so let me know if a suitable venue has been determined.  :) 

Mar 6, 2015 at 9:00 AM Post #41 of 153
  I would be interested in attending, but in the process of cleaning out. As an example some unusal stuff, which i still have here:

KZ-LPS  Headphone
Audtio-Technica CKR In ear

i do interest to give a shot on KZ-LPS  Headphone. some of my friends in thailand says it was awesome at his price range :p
No. I was planning to buy an iDSD, but spent my spare cash on my wedding and some camera gear.

The general consensus is that the iCAN is a better amp than the iDSD, but the iDSD is miles ahead of the iDAC both as a DAC and in terms of the onboard amp.

interesting man:p heehee

Mar 15, 2015 at 10:26 PM Post #42 of 153
Hi all,

Life is starting to return to normal for me now and I have some time to put towards arranging (or helping to arrange) a meet, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes - has anyone begun arranging a location or anything yet?

There are a couple of options on the table it seems so I'm happy to pick this up and run with it - just let me know if you're already on it.
beerchug.gif

Mar 16, 2015 at 7:22 PM Post #43 of 153
I would like to attend if there is a spot free still and the meet is after mid April, I'd it is before that I will have to see if I can shuffle a few things to make it.

Great wise: Fiio x3, HD 25-1ii, audiofly 140

Mar 17, 2015 at 4:11 AM Post #45 of 153
I've also sent Billy an email on whether we can have it at the Noisy Motel again, I'll post what he says. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back