2013 CanJam @ RMAF (Oct. 11-13, 2013): One of the world's finest headphone audio shows!
Oct 2, 2013 at 8:17 PM Post #166 of 229
Anyone in on Thursday? I am at the Hilton.

I should be at the Marriott Thursday morning maybe - as early as 11:00a?  It's hard to say, we're still working out carpools and such from the airport.

Anyone in on Thursday? I am at the Hilton.

I get in at 12:30 at the airport Thursday and also staying at the Hilton. We should catch up

Frank, are you catching the shuttle, a cab, or renting a car?

Oct 3, 2013 at 1:45 AM Post #171 of 229
what are peeps bringin' for their in-flight listening????

Here's my rig for that:

Mad Dogs (running balanced) + CEntrance HiFi-M8 (iPod Classic as source to DAC in the HiFi-M8)

Oct 3, 2013 at 8:19 AM Post #174 of 229
Ciao everybody here from V-MODA Europe.  I can't wait to take a break from product development to chill a few days in Denver talking shop, have a few beers and talk audio.  

Please say hi to me and the team and get questions ready!

-V^V

Oct 3, 2013 at 8:36 AM Post #175 of 229
  I am in around 6pm Thursday, got a car reserved and I am staying at the Marriot.

bearFNF, I've got a friend whose flight arrives right around that time!  He's jw111 here on Head-Fi.  We're trying to find a ride for him to the Marriott as well - so he doesn't have to do that crazy 1.5 hour shuttle ride.  Would you mind him catching a ride with you for some gas money or something?  PM me for details if it's okay, thanks!

I should be at the Marriott Thursday morning maybe - as early as 11:00a?  It's hard to say, we're still working out carpools and such from the airport.

Frank, are you catching the shuttle, a cab, or renting a car?

I am taking the shuttle. 

what time ar eoyu in on thursaday

According to my latest information, I may now be there as early as 8:40a on Thursday. 
eek.gif
  Ima see if I can find you a ride around that time, that shuttle takes a crazy long time.

Ciao everybody here from V-MODA Europe.  I can't wait to take a break from product development to chill a few days in Denver talking shop, have a few beers and talk audio.  

Please say hi to me and the team and get questions ready!

-V^V

Hi Val!  Yes, chilling with everybody is probably the best part of CanJam, see you there! 
smile.gif

Oct 5, 2013 at 5:08 PM Post #180 of 229
Any suggestions on note taking? I will be keeping notes on the different equipment I audition, but wondered if anyone had tips of what things I should be taking notes on. It's possible my next purchase won't be for a ear, so I want my notes to be helpful long after my initial loving memory.
Thanks,
Matt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back