2009 replacement cable - Canada?
Mar 21, 2010 at 5:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Squirsier

500+ Head-Fier
Hello
smily_headphones1.gif

Does anyone know of an online store (either US or Canada) that has the new 2009 replacement cable in stock and ship for a decent price?

The only one I found, is SoundEarphones.com, but they charge 20$ for shipping to Canada (the cable IS 20$), which is unacceptable.

Even Sleek's own website seems to only carry the old replacement cable model (per pictures posted)...

Second "old" cable that breaks at the split - currently holding on with electrical tape!

Thanks!

Mar 24, 2010 at 7:30 PM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Squirsier /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello
smily_headphones1.gif

Does anyone know of an online store (either US or Canada) that has the new 2009 replacement cable in stock and ship for a decent price?

The only one I found, is SoundEarphones.com, but they charge 20$ for shipping to Canada (the cable IS 20$), which is unacceptable.

Even Sleek's own website seems to only carry the old replacement cable model (per pictures posted)...

Second "old" cable that breaks at the split - currently holding on with electrical tape!

Thanks!

Sleek has the 2009 cord (or a revision, anyways). When I ordered last year the cables were different from the originals. I remember the S&H being a bit high though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back