2009 College Football Thread
Jan 30, 2010 at 10:48 PM Post #1,067 of 1,108
Heh, well I tried to get an online stream, apparently my computer is incapable of handling it. Oh well, hope the 3 Noles do well.

NFL Network
rolleyes.gif

Jan 30, 2010 at 11:02 PM Post #1,068 of 1,108
So after all that, NU's Corey Wootton isn't playing - hope he didn't get hurt.

Tebow looked - GUH - in the first half.

Jan 31, 2010 at 2:45 PM Post #1,071 of 1,108
LeBlount from Oregon pretty much destroyed all. If he can keep his personal life together, he will be an outstanding NFL back.

Tebow fumbled twice, and didn't complete a pass for more than 11 yards. Zack Robinson OTOH completed a bunch of passes for 20+. Tebow just dropped to late 3rd round, IMO. Which is fine with me. It was suggested he should convert to H-Back. Maybe so.

Jan 31, 2010 at 2:52 PM Post #1,072 of 1,108
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LeBlount from Oregon pretty much destroyed all. If he can keep his personal life together, he will be an outstanding NFL back.

Tebow fumbled twice, and didn't complete a pass for more than 11 yards. Zack Robinson OTOH completed a bunch of passes for 20+. Tebow just dropped to late 3rd round, IMO. Which is fine with me. It was suggested he should convert to H-Back. Maybe so.

blount did have an awesome game, i agree if he can keep his temper in check i think he is gonna be a pretty powerful back in the NFL, i cant wait
smily_headphones1.gif
go oregon!! even dickson caught a nice ball or two. Robinson did have a pretty awesome game, i dont see why they didnt play him the whole time, maybe they woulda won?

Jan 31, 2010 at 2:55 PM Post #1,073 of 1,108
They are supposed to give each of the players roughly equal playing time, although Robinson seemed to get short-changed to me, as did Oregon State's Canfield. But I wasn't actually timing it
wink.gif

Jan 31, 2010 at 2:59 PM Post #1,074 of 1,108
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They are supposed to give each of the players roughly equal playing time, although Robinson seemed to get short-changed to me, as did Oregon State's Canfield. But I wasn't actually timing it
wink.gif

yeah, i may be an oregon fan, but i still wanted to see canfield play, hes a good QB. but then he threw that interception...didnt play him too much after that. What pissed me off was they they would periodically just bring tebow back in seemingly for kicks lol since he cant pass the ball for crap, like when i tried to throw the ball in the endzone and just flopped it

Jan 31, 2010 at 7:59 PM Post #1,076 of 1,108
I hear you guys on Blount, and people make mistakes, even bad ones. But this kid had a track record before this. They're surely going to put a behavioral clause in his contract in case old habits flare up. Kids with poor upbringings + uncontrolled tempers + money is a bad, bad combination.

Jan 31, 2010 at 8:32 PM Post #1,078 of 1,108
Im not gonna say im a expert on blount, but i dont believe he has ever done anything like what he did at boise state before. And i honestly think he's over it, after what he had to go through to get back on the team, between community service type stuff, and excelling at his academics, i think he has a good head on his shoulders, and just stepped out of character at the end of the boise state game, its not like they were the nicest either.

Jan 31, 2010 at 8:36 PM Post #1,079 of 1,108
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I remember there were problems even before be sucker-punched that BSU kid (although the BSU kid was clearly being a jerk - not that this is any excuse).

Anyhow, I don't think he'll go before the late second to early third round due to the troubles. If he wants to become uber-rich, he'll have to both be productive AND keep his nose clean in the NFL for several years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back