2009-2010 College Basketball Thread
Feb 6, 2010 at 8:12 PM Post #16 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by belac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Kentucky Wildcat fan here!! I don't think anybody wants to play us come tournament time including Kansas!!!

psh.....
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 7, 2010 at 4:13 AM Post #18 of 26
Looks like Kansas had another tough time with a non-tourney team. Texas might be in a good position come Monday with nothing to lose. Go Big Blue!!!!

Feb 7, 2010 at 6:43 PM Post #21 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Zwole just be careful. Every Sooner I try to warn that there are Horns about Head-Fi. They'll strike when one least expects it. Stay on your toes!

Lol doesn't bother me at all, just showing my loyalty just like they do. See them in October in Dallas
o2smile.gif

Feb 10, 2010 at 1:14 PM Post #22 of 26
Wow, what has happened to Texas, I'm not sure they would win the Pac-10 at this point in the year!!!

Feb 10, 2010 at 5:25 PM Post #23 of 26
Texas is lost. They have no point guard, no identity, and don't give consistent effort on defense. Those kids will regret how this season they wasted an abundance of talent. In some ways, it reminds me of another program I know.

Feb 11, 2010 at 8:29 AM Post #24 of 26
KU is still number one. The thing that gets me nervous about them is that they seem to play at the caliber of who they're playing: if they're good they play well and if they're bad they play weakly. They usually (except once this season) end up winning, but too many games seem way too close for my taste. Many games that really shouldn't be close are really close.

Feb 16, 2010 at 4:22 AM Post #25 of 26
WOW!! How can you not get any of the calls and your playing at home!! Feel sorry for A&M they got treated like they were playing Duke tonight!! Opposing team shoots more free throws and gets all the calls!!

Feb 16, 2010 at 6:56 AM Post #26 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by belac /img/forum/go_quote.gif
WOW!! How can you not get any of the calls and your playing at home!! Feel sorry for A&M they got treated like they were playing Duke tonight!! Opposing team shoots more free throws and gets all the calls!!

I know that officiating crew well... They make a lot of sketchy calls. They were part of the reason ku lost at home the last time they did (3+ years ago)
smily_headphones1.gif

Rock chalk! Number 1 still!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back