2007 Head-Fi Fantasy Football League
Nov 2, 2007 at 6:01 PM Post #78 of 95
Updated standings and added games/points back and prepared for calculating clinches and eliminations (none yet!
smily_headphones1.gif
). Will get to the riffraff later.

Nov 3, 2007 at 12:18 AM Post #79 of 95
hope you guys got free stattracker - click on the coke rewards banner on the league page and you'll get it. bah, i paid for mine.

Nov 4, 2007 at 9:27 PM Post #81 of 95
So, just to satisfy my morbid curiosity, could someone with StatTracker tell me how many points Drew Brees has compared to Favre. I made the wrong decision on who to start, but how much did it hurt me?

Nov 4, 2007 at 10:36 PM Post #82 of 95
hey guys, im trying to use sopcast to watch the NBC game later tonight... but i cant see any NBC channels? how do you search for the channels?

Nov 5, 2007 at 6:05 PM Post #85 of 95
Bah I'm at work so I can't check. But last night I remember seeing that I won a big hitting matchup against "d-b" and febs beat his man, and more fun stuff - i think the standings are going to shift significantly this week!

Nov 5, 2007 at 11:41 PM Post #86 of 95
Good game Jahn. Too bad I didn't start either of the PIT guys instead of Stallworth.
smily_headphones1.gif

P.S. As expected, the free StatTracker link is a scam. It's been over 50 hours and all I got was spam (thankfully to my all-but-officially-discarded Yahoo! mail account), so don't feel bad Jahn.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 6, 2007 at 10:59 PM Post #89 of 95
Updated through week 9.
smily_headphones1.gif

P.S. Since ties are possible, believe it or not, but RockinAmigos hasn't technically clinched a playoff spot yet.
smily_headphones1.gif
If everyone with 5 losses or fewer manages to tie all of his remaining games and finish with more points than RA, he will miss out.

Technically.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back