$200, HD-1s or something differant.
Mar 11, 2006 at 10:11 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

josh files

New Head-Fier
These are going to be used with a H320. They need to have isolation and no leak, as they are going to be used in both quiet envionment and a loud environment. I listen to metal, punk and rock. Even though they are going to be used as a portable setup, any headphone is portable
smily_headphones1.gif
I know the Beyer DT880s are good around this price, and I may be using a CMoy or a PA2V2 with them. Also, I would prefer them to be durabile (I cannot spell) as they will be in my bag when I'm not using them. Also, I would like to say again, I do not care if they are full sized or portable sized, though they will be used as a portable. Thank you for helping.

Mar 11, 2006 at 6:50 PM Post #2 of 2
Quote:

Originally Posted by josh files
These are going to be used with a H320. They need to have isolation and no leak, as they are going to be used in both quiet envionment and a loud environment. I listen to metal, punk and rock. Even though they are going to be used as a portable setup, any headphone is portable
smily_headphones1.gif
I know the Beyer DT880s are good around this price, and I may be using a CMoy or a PA2V2 with them. Also, I would prefer them to be durabile (I cannot spell) as they will be in my bag when I'm not using them. Also, I would like to say again, I do not care if they are full sized or portable sized, though they will be used as a portable. Thank you for helping.

When you say "quiet environment" what do you mean? All headphones, even closed "sealed" will leak some. I have the HD25-1s, and if the room is quiet and it's up loud enough (which to me isn't even all that loud) my wife or daughters can hear it. Nothing like my 501s, of course, but it would be noticeable in what I would consider a "quiet envirnoment". Have you considered IEMs? The ER4p might be what you're looking for, though a little out of your budget. Alternatively, the ER6i with amplication.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back