20% Off Back to School Sale with Code SCHOOL
Jul 27, 2015 at 5:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

livesoundwave

Member of the Trade: LiveSoundWave
Hello Head-fiers!

LiveSoundwave is offering 20% off now through Friday, July 31st as an early-bird 'Back-to-School' offer. Use code SCHOOL at checkout. 
darthsmile.gif

*Some exclusions apply due to manufacturer policies.

Shop here: https://livesoundwave.com/en-us/livesoundwave

Cheers,
LiveSoundwave Team

Jul 29, 2015 at 11:46 AM Post #4 of 12
a little off topic, but you guys never got back to me regarding your promise on an out of stock product. my email is davidbelanger86 AT gmail.com, you will find it in your records, i can even send you the email. was wondering if you'll still honor it since you never got back to me and its been a few months @livesoundwave 

Jul 29, 2015 at 3:20 PM Post #5 of 12
  a little off topic, but you guys never got back to me regarding your promise on an out of stock product. my email is davidbelanger86 AT gmail.com, you will find it in your records, i can even send you the email. was wondering if you'll still honor it since you never got back to me and its been a few months @livesoundwave 

Hi David,

I just sent you an email in response. Please read it and get back to us through email if you have any further questions or concerns. 

Thanks,
LiveSoundwave Team

Jul 30, 2015 at 4:34 AM Post #6 of 12
Are you guys authorized Westone dealers?

Thanks!

Jul 31, 2015 at 1:43 PM Post #11 of 12
  I want to get  the JH Layla. The coupon doesn't work.

We just looked into this. Can you please go ahead and try the code now? Please use the code SCHOOL in all caps in the promo code section during checkout. Let us know if you still have issues.

Thanks,
LiveSoundwave Team

Users who are viewing this thread

Back