<$20 Headphones from now on!
Dec 29, 2001 at 9:05 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

tvhead

100+ Head-Fier
I think I'm going to spend the rest of my days buying headphones that cost $20 or less..

I'm going to get the Koss KTX-Pros today.

Just wanted to let you guys know, not that anyone cares.

Dec 29, 2001 at 9:17 PM Post #4 of 25
Hmmm so you are sick of reading posts about good headphones...so instead you will go and just buy cheap headphones from now on?

Haha good luck...you'll be back in no time.
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 29, 2001 at 9:34 PM Post #5 of 25
Sometimes I think "Damn, these are only headphones.." I wish I never found this website.
wink.gif

I guess it's cool reading about what other people think is good for something as subjective as sound.

Is there a Team Cheapie <$20? I'm going to start one if there isn't.

Dec 30, 2001 at 12:09 AM Post #6 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by tvhead

Yeah, team cheapie-koss. If your in the US go to Circuit City and get the Koss KSC-50 at around $13 a pair. Get several. This is an easy can to find, cheap as hell, sounds incredible (especially considering the cost), and are comfortable.

Dec 30, 2001 at 12:24 AM Post #7 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by tvhead

if there is, I want in
smily_headphones1.gif
have had some bloody expensive cans (well, not as expensive as some) and now back to the ol' mx500. without regret too.

nice new avatar by the way
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 30, 2001 at 12:42 AM Post #8 of 25
Quote:

Yeah, team cheapie-koss. If your in the US go to Circuit City and get the Koss KSC-50 at around $13 a pair. Get several. This is an easy can to find, cheap as hell, sounds incredible (especially considering the cost), and are comfortable.

I bought the ksc-50s at circuit city when they were at their regular price, $15.. I like them. It just is a hassle putting them on. Also hangs weird when I am lying in bed.

I can buy 35 used CDs for the price of a pair of Ety ER-4P/Ss.

Go Team Cheapie <$20!

Dec 30, 2001 at 12:47 AM Post #9 of 25
Quote:

I can buy 35 used CDs for the price of a pair of Ety ER-4P/Ss.

What the hell are you trying to do by injecting some logic and common sense here............there's no place for them on this site..................HERETIC!!!!!
wink.gif

Dec 30, 2001 at 1:10 AM Post #10 of 25
Quote:

What the hell are you trying to do by injecting some logic and common sense here............there's no place for them on this site..................HERETIC!!!!!

Oh yeah! That's why I started visiting this website! My bad!

Forget my knee surgery. I'm getting the Orpheus!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 30, 2001 at 1:35 AM Post #12 of 25
If you really want cheap headphones, i'll sell you my Sony 150's...they sound greaaaaaaaat!
rolleyes.gif

George

Dec 30, 2001 at 7:00 AM Post #14 of 25
Quote:

Originally posted by Tim D
Hmmm so you are sick of reading posts about good headphones...so instead you will go and just buy cheap headphones from now on?...

Yeah, really, it sounds like you are trying to punish us, but you are really punishing yourself...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back