Answered: 2 channel subforum?

Should we have a subforum for 2 channel (room hifi, speakers, gear etc.)

• Is this really a question?!

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Yeah man!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Nah, I can't take off my headphones

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2020 at 3:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

gimmeheadroom

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi guys,

Is it time for a 2 channel subforum? There are forums on the web for that but I like it here better than the places I know of. Would be nice to have a place to discuss 2 channel here. Thank you.

Nov 5, 2020 at 2:13 AM Post #3 of 5
Hi @AxelCloris I got the idea because a new member asked where to discuss 2 channel. The forum title you mentioned seems like a generic place to talk about anything that doesn't have its own section and it is not obvious this would be on topic for that section. I was hoping for something more clearly "ok", no, encourage us to talk about 2 channel. :D So many headfiers have 2 channel setups as you know.

Nov 5, 2020 at 3:10 AM Post #4 of 5
Why should we have it limited to 2 Channel? Room Hifi should be open to multiple channels and different kinds of setups. The focus on the new channel should be on Room Hifi as a whole. Otherwise we're running around on Circles with Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers and Accesories.

Nov 5, 2020 at 4:00 AM Post #5 of 5
Why should we have it limited to 2 Channel? Room Hifi should be open to multiple channels and different kinds of setups. The focus on the new channel should be on Room Hifi as a whole. Otherwise we're running around on Circles with Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers and Accesories.
I didn't mean for it to be limited to 2 channel, I'm just looking for an obvious place for 2 channel that doesn't get lumped in to totally unrelated stuff. That said, home theatre and hifi stereo are pretty different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back