1st Annual New Jersey Rt17 Meetup - Aug 30
Jun 15, 2014 at 8:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 27

coacharnold

New Head-Fier
S1 Digital (s1digital.com) is going to begin hosting a headphone meetup and show every 3 to 6 months. The shop owners have a large space with plenty of room for vendors, discussion sessions, and guests.  There is ample parking and easy access from the New York metro area.

We are currently working on a vendor and event list, so STAY tuned here for updates.

The Date -  August 30, 2014 10am to 4pm

The Location - (click on address for map)
In the Same Building as - PC Wharehouse, NJ Decorators Exchange and Direct Buy Bergen County

174 State Route 17N
Rochelle Park, NJ 07662

Jun 15, 2014 at 8:33 PM Post #2 of 27
Vendors Coming the the Meetup -

1) AudioXtream - Will Be there to demo Audeze and Grado. THey will have AWESOME stock on hand.

2) Woo Audio     - Will be in attendence, with their crazy cool stuff. 

Any vendors interested in attending, please contact me on here.

... more to follow

Jun 15, 2014 at 10:24 PM Post #3 of 27
In tentatively. Should we bring our setups? Will there be tables to setup our stuff on? :)

Excited!

Jun 16, 2014 at 11:27 AM Post #4 of 27
Absolutely there will be tables to set up on. ... so YES.   I'm excited too, I can't confirm anyone yet but the folks that we have connected to this have a lot of cool stuff, We are just waiting for commitments.

Jun 16, 2014 at 11:54 AM Post #7 of 27
A crack, a Ventus EZ, hopefully one of the Headwize amps, and very unlikely but possibly an amp of my own design.

Woo Audio and HiFiMAN are nearby so you might want to PM them about attending :)

Jun 29, 2014 at 7:54 PM Post #12 of 27
Will attend.-not sure what I'm bringing..maybe my Stax setup??
Anyone needs a ride to-from meet,let me know,NYC,Bklyn ..,Queens...,shoot me a PM.,

Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back