1More Triple Driver
Nov 6, 2016 at 1:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

windcar

100+ Head-Fier
Guys, you should check out 1More Triple driver 
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100-Original-1MORE-Triple-3-Driver-In-Ear-Earphone-Earbuds-with-In-line-Microphone-and-Remote/32681507618.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.IeSUfR
I know these are not new IEM but these are so much undervalued in head-fi. These only cost $69 and is a vast improvement over XE800, which has the same driver as GR07. In terms of clarity and tonality, these are league above the XE800. These are also very smooth sounding and will not be a problem for long listening unlike the 4in1. Bass quantity is a little more than neutral IEM. The built quality seems to be quite OK too.
There is 1 weakness with this 1More driver though, and that is certain high frequencies seems to be veiled. There is enough treble, but sounds veiled. But despite this weakness, 1More really does well in most genres even without EQ.

Jan 14, 2017 at 12:45 AM Post #4 of 7
For anyone in the US who belongs to Costco, you can buy the 1more triple driver IEMs for $59.99 (+tax) through 1/22/17.  Here is the link for anyone interested:  https://www.costco.com/1More-Triple-Driver-In-Ear-Headphones.product.100296621.html.  This offer is apparently good for on-line shopping only...AND if these turned out to be "fake" as AudiophileAri seems to suggest, thenyou can return them to a Costco warehouse for a full refund....

Mar 28, 2018 at 7:50 AM Post #5 of 7
Digging up an old thread as it seemed the best place to post it - I'm really surprised at the rave reviews for the 1more Triple, I bought a pair which I'll be sending back, I've tried a number of sources and in each case the bass is too dominant and everything sounds muffled - it only begins to sound better at really high volumes but I assume my ears are starting to pick up the highs due to the volume. I defintiely wouldn't consider them neutral (especially in an unfair comparison with my Ultrasone Pro 750s).

I can't believe it's just because they need opening up / burning in, I haven't read any comments suggesting the same so assume that's not the case. Maybe it's a clash with my ears!

Even with all the eq options on my Plenue D I can't get them to sound good to my ears, am I missing something with all the great reviews on Amazon and in various audio websites or just not a good match?

I know these are pretty entry level but I was expecting more, I paid around £95 and will be sending back and use the money and probably a little more to get something more neutral.

Apr 23, 2018 at 8:09 AM Post #6 of 7
I can see where you're coming from, yesterday when I got them they sounded VERY weird to me, like I could hear every dip and rise in the freq. response so exaggerated that it felt like they had a pretty atrocious sound-breaking comb filter.
BUT, brain burn-in is very very real, especially coming from the lowish-end thingy that I was on. Today they sound pretty great to me, yes, bass seems a bit too prominent, more so than you'd expect from the measurements and most reviews. (check this, pretty in depth chart action - https://www.rtings.com/headphones/reviews/1more/triple-driver-in-ear#comparison_2030) But it definitely doesn't veil anything, some EQ cut in the boomy region should fix it for anyone finding it that bothersome. Also a big plus is their quite generous high-end extension, the details are pretty sweet in 10k+, yes there is a dip at ~5k-8k, but like I said, after this very short adjustment time (some tip rolling helped a smidge) they sound quite nice, defined and powerful, and not weird at all even without any external adjustment.
Bear in mind though, I don't have super high level audiophile experience having spent so much time on lowly equipment, but I am not clueless either. So if you're not extremely picky about the signature, or really can't stand a bit of bass boom, you will find these are more than fine for what they are.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2019 at 3:21 PM Post #7 of 7
Guys, you should check out 1More Triple driver
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...32681507618.html?spm=2114.13010608.0.0.IeSUfR
I know these are not new IEM but these are so much undervalued in head-fi. These only cost $69 and is a vast improvement over XE800, which has the same driver as GR07. In terms of clarity and tonality, these are league above the XE800. These are also very smooth sounding and will not be a problem for long listening unlike the 4in1. Bass quantity is a little more than neutral IEM. The built quality seems to be quite OK too.
There is 1 weakness with this 1More driver though, and that is certain high frequencies seems to be veiled. There is enough treble, but sounds veiled. But despite this weakness, 1More really does well in most genres even without EQ.
I agree. I really like the sound of these iems. The tuning is perfect for my tastes and i never have to use an eq.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back