007.jpg
008.jpg
009.jpg
010.jpg
011.jpg
012.jpg
013.jpg

Jun 2, 2020 at 8:36 AM Post #2 of 4
Itching to buy some lightweight (pocket-able) ANC headphones for use on trains and planes (not that i'm travelling much right now). There are a couple of TWS options but I'm a bit put off by cost and possible comfort issues.

I do like the neckband style, used to have RHA MA650 which are a similar design. Are there any good impartial reviews out yet? Is it easy to find replacement tips that fit the oval nozzles?

Got 4 sets on my list right now:
  • Sony WF-1000XM3 - New version coming soon?
  • MOMENTUM True Wireless 2 - Expensive
  • 1MORE True Wireless ANC - Mixed reviews
  • 1MORE Dual Driver ANC Pro - Specs look good on paper with LDAC support but not much real reviews out yet.

Oct 13, 2021 at 6:16 PM Post #4 of 4
Woah, we're already mid week, and I'm behind my schedule with... I think no one really knows, even me :)

But it is time to review something I should have posted about a while ago, this time from 1More, the company with awesome packaging and a commercial sound that usually pleases everyone!

Today's star is the Dual Driver ANC PRO from 1MORE, also named the EDH 9001 BA, an IEM with good ergonomics, bluetooth connection and a comfortable necklace style wearing

I hope my review is helpful to you, and I hope you'll come back and comment if you have questions and if there's any way I can be of help~

https://www.audiophile-heaven.com/2...-anc-pro-ehd9001ba-even-more-bass-treble.html

1More-ANC-Dual-Driver-PRO-IEMs-Earphones-Wireless-Headphones-aptX-LDAC-Review-Audiophile-Heave...jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back