1G Shuffle/ keeping Podcast in ascending order.
May 28, 2007 at 3:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

noseallinit

500+ Head-Fier
okay, I downloaded all podcast from the Coffee Break Spanish installments to date.

I cannot keep them in ascending order no matter how I have tried. it always starts with the latest installment like 28, 27, 26 etc.. like it shows in me Podcast windod instead of 01, 02, 03 in the order that you should be listening to them and the way I put them in the Playlist.

I originally put them in me Playlist in ascending order(I think..). they showed they transfered in ascending but when I go to play them on the Shuffle they are in descending order. then when I plug the Shuffle back into me iMac it shows them in descending order.

I tried transfering them one at a time so they would be in ascending and it showed that they were in the iTunes/ Shuffle window but when I got to play they are in descending.

I changed the order of them manually back to ascending once they were on me Shuffle in descending order but it always changes the order back to descending.

what do I need to do?

at the moment I can't even eject the Shuffle for it says it contains files that are in use by another application(nothing that I can see..). gee..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back