$189 Refub 60gb Ipod Photo back for 3 days !
Oct 12, 2006 at 1:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

omahem

Banned
On the Dealmac.com webpage there is a link to the Small Dog Electronics page .Today the Dealmac ad reads:

"Small Dog Electronics offers dealmac readers the factory-refurbished Apple iPod photo 60GB MP3 Player for $189 with free 3-day shipping. That's $20 off and the lowest total price we've seen for any 60GB iPod. A one-year Apple warranty applies."

I bought one of these last time this product was on sale; I am happy with this Photo ipod and the Small Dog Electronics service.

Oct 12, 2006 at 1:45 PM Post #2 of 11
Thanks for the heads up! I've been looking to upgrade my 4G 20GB for a while. I was looking at the new 80GB models but given the price difference, I'd rather get the refurb 60gb photo for 189.
icon10.gif

Oct 13, 2006 at 1:26 AM Post #3 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by omahem
On the Dealmac.com webpage there is a link to the Small Dog Electronics page .Today the Dealmac ad reads:

"Small Dog Electronics offers dealmac readers the factory-refurbished Apple iPod photo 60GB MP3 Player for $189 with free 3-day shipping. That's $20 off and the lowest total price we've seen for any 60GB iPod. A one-year Apple warranty applies."

I bought one of these last time this product was on sale; I am happy with this Photo ipod and the Small Dog Electronics service.

I bought one also (a couple of weeks ago). I will be sending it to Vinnie soon for the iMod.
wink.gif

By the way the refurbished unit looks brand new. Seems hard to believe is reconditioned.

Oct 13, 2006 at 7:13 AM Post #4 of 11
if i had the funds I woulda bought it!

Oct 13, 2006 at 10:19 PM Post #6 of 11
I understand "SALE EXPIRES TOMORROW" to mean that today is the LAST day to buy a 60 gb ipod (Apple Certified Refurbed 4 g Ipod PHOTO) for $189 with FREE shipping from Small Dog Electronics
A refub gets a new case , battery and a 'thorough inspection' replacing any part that is determined to be below factory spec.
Go to Dealmac.com for 'special' link to Small Dog Electronics sale page. If you dont need video and you're comfortable with an Apple Certified refub with full year warranty from Apple, then tonight is the night to get a great deal. At this price ,I just ordered my 2nd one from Small Dog...the 1st one arrived looking and performing as new.

Oct 14, 2006 at 4:23 AM Post #8 of 11
I bought mine a few days before the sale. I emailed smalldog and they have given me an in-store credit because of that. I got mine yesterday and it did look like it was brand new. I unpacked the iPod; put it into a smaller package, and sent it off to Vinnie to get iModded. Can't wait to get it back. Now what to spend the credit on.....
biggrin.gif

Oct 14, 2006 at 3:48 PM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeff E
The price has gone up to $209 (or $269 in a promotional package with Applecare and and iTunes gift card).

I think you may not be going through the correct link. I found the same thing you found if you do not go through the DealMac links.

According to this $189 60gb iPod Photo offer from DealMac, the offer is good until October 15th, 2006 at 11:59pm ET. You have to use that link to transfer over to the Small Dog site, and get this deal.

Worked for me early this morning. Hope it works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back