$17.50 for a new Entech Number Cruncher 203.2 DAC?
Oct 3, 2006 at 4:04 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

stussyking

New Head-Fier
pls go to : "http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=200598"
we need more people ~

600smile.gif

Oct 3, 2006 at 8:11 PM Post #6 of 15
It is a small point but on mine the digital RCA (Coax) is somewhat askew so QC on these is not brilliant - does not appear to make any practical difference, havent heard any drop out or seen the sync light go out as yet, but there it is.

Oct 3, 2006 at 8:59 PM Post #8 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by brn80
I think maybe the ones being sold on Ebay are the ones that were picked from this very company, perhaps?

I also noticed they up'ed the Buy it Now price from 35.99 for the previous batch to 49.99 for the newer batches
mad.gif

That's what I thought too....I think that ebay seller somehow managed to get whole bunch of 203.2's and selling them off at a higher price!
mad.gif

Oct 3, 2006 at 9:11 PM Post #9 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by brn80
I think maybe the ones being sold on Ebay are the ones that were picked from this very company, perhaps?

I also noticed they up'ed the Buy it Now price from 35.99 for the previous batch to 49.99 for the newer batches
mad.gif

well sure he did, he has seen an increase in interest thanks to Head-Fi.

Maybe someone should talk to that guy about a group buy . . . he may be willing to strike a "compromise price".

Oct 4, 2006 at 8:22 PM Post #12 of 15
I almost got a similar deal a couple of years ago on the 205.2. Was about to buy 60 of them but someone had the same idea and I had to buy mine off him from ebay.

Oct 5, 2006 at 4:47 AM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by $qwuzzy
well i was considering not looking.....it being so much effort and all!

haha...seriously...it's almost like someone telling you, "just check the OTHER room"...then you're like, "what!? i have to walk ALL the way to the other room?!"

Oct 5, 2006 at 4:55 AM Post #14 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by nichifanlema
That's what I thought too....I think that ebay seller somehow managed to get whole bunch of 203.2's and selling them off at a higher price!
mad.gif

If you refer to this seller, I think he recent move up the buy-it-now price from 35 to 50. I bought my unit from him two~three weeks ago, and remembered at that time the buy-it-now was 35 He also have the unit list as .99 aution, just be patient, and I think you can get nice deal.

Oct 5, 2006 at 6:08 AM Post #15 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by headlikeahole
haha...seriously...it's almost like someone telling you, "just check the OTHER room"...then you're like, "what!? i have to walk ALL the way to the other room?!"

no - i don't do that.

I have a wheely desk chair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back