~150$ Portable/Wireless In-Ear Headphones - Gym
Jan 22, 2018 at 4:07 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Omga4000

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone,

I am looking for a pair of true wireless in-ear headphones (without a cord) to be used while I am training at the gym.
My personal preference is to have a bit of bass, but not something that will completely overcome the treble/mids.
Comfort is the name of the game, and a good fit matters a lot as well (wouldn't want it to keep falling during my training).

150$ is the range I am currently looking at, however, if you believe something a bit more expensive is worth it, I would be very happy to hear about it.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Jan 23, 2018 at 9:13 AM Post #3 of 4
Check out a Beyer Byron BTA and see what you think. It could potentially work for you and it hits your price-point. Very comfortable.
Hey serman, thank you for the recommendation!

I was unaware that there are actually 2 categories of wireless in-ear headphones, regular and "true".
What I am looking for are True Wireless (meaning without a cord at all).
I have updated the original post with this information.

Any good pair you could think of? :)

I see a lot of cheap, well reviewed pairs on Amazon (like this one), but I truly have no idea if they are worth it or not.

Jan 23, 2018 at 1:45 PM Post #4 of 4
Hey serman, thank you for the recommendation!

I was unaware that there are actually 2 categories of wireless in-ear headphones, regular and "true".
What I am looking for are True Wireless (meaning without a cord at all).
I have updated the original post with this information.

Any good pair you could think of? :)

I see a lot of cheap, well reviewed pairs on Amazon (like this one), but I truly have no idea if they are worth it or not.
Got it. I haven't heard any of the 'true' wireless buds--sorry. I have heard that the Jabra Elite Sport are good from a friend. Might be worth reading about. Sorry I don't have more for you. ---(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back