$150 or less do-everything IEMs.
Apr 24, 2018 at 7:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

7th1rt3en

New Head-Fier
I'm looking for MMCX IEMs that can do a bit of everything.. This would include music, phone calls, gaming, netflix and use while cycling. I need a wired mic cable and I'll buy a bluetooth cable later. I listen to ALL types of music and would use these with pc, laptop and phone. I will likely never bother with balanced sources but who knows. I've Looked into the following:

FiiO FH1
FiiO F9 Pro
iBasso IT01
1More Triple Driver

From what I've read about those, I'm leaning towards the iBasso IT01s but supposedly they will not be as good for cycling because of fit and I would have to buy a wired mic cord. The FH1s fit better and come with a mic cable. They have more bass and it bleeds into the mids a bit, unlike the IT01s which has better mids and are flatter even if they are V shaped. The F9 Pros supposedly are considerably bright and that's not something I'm interested in. The 1More Triples are not MCXX, so they are completely out anyway.

There have to be options and/or details I'm not considering. I did also briefly looked at MEE Audio Pinnacle PXs, but they will no longer be available on massdrop in a matter of hours so I would have to choose soon if that is my choice. Any idea how these compare? Any options you recommend versus the IEMs listed above for my purpose?

Last edited:
Apr 24, 2018 at 8:50 PM Post #2 of 4
The IT01 is special. One more you might consider is the RHA MA 750i, which also sounds quite good and ticks several of your boxes. Maybe read about it and see if you can live with its set of tradeoffs. It has a 3-year warranty, FWIW.

Apr 25, 2018 at 1:09 AM Post #3 of 4
If you are going to get a bluetooth cable soon, then Fiio F9 pro and iBasso IT01 would be good choices :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back