13000 yen in JP
Mar 15, 2015 at 6:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

r0mAnCz

New Head-Fier
My brother said that he will buy for me an earphones around 13000 yen
My favourite types of music is dubstep ( ex: Animals, Spaceman,... ) or pop music ( All of me, Irresistible,.....)
My requirement: 
+bass: exactly, punchy, not to much 
+mid: Airy
Overall:  Spacious with exactly bass :)
In that range we have: im01, im70, shure 215, ath bks77is ( i dont know what is that but I guess it is the new one ) ,......
many thanks to u guys
and sorry about my bad English :frowning2:

Mar 15, 2015 at 7:19 AM Post #3 of 12
I suggest you should add Ortofon e-q5 into the list. It's airy and bass light. I can't say the bass is punchy but it's definitely better earphone than Shure 215 and ATH bks77is.

Mar 15, 2015 at 7:38 AM Post #5 of 12
  I suggest you should add Ortofon e-q5 into the list. It's airy and bass light. I can't say the bass is punchy but it's definitely better earphone than Shure 215 and ATH bks77is.

I like strong bass, heavy, details, but not to much
  ZERO audio DOPPIO and DUOZA are also great.

thanks you guys, they are quite new for me, it is the first time i see it
i will find the review :v
any suggestions
thank you for ur recommend

Mar 15, 2015 at 7:41 AM Post #6 of 12

tks, I like strong bass, details, but not too much. I already have phonak 012 but its bass is too light for me :))

Mar 15, 2015 at 11:45 AM Post #8 of 12
I think bass light and punchy is not the same thing. I have a Ortofon e-q8, bass light but punchy.

BTW Ortofon e-q5 got a great review from ljokerl and the ZERO audio earphones also got good impression in Discovery thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back