12th Calgary Head-Fi Meet - November 15 (Sunday)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2016 at 12:59 PM Post #77 of 102
  For sure I'd be up for that. Give  @hakushondaimao  a few days.  He seems keen on the last one. If not i'll pick a date and place.
Do you have a preference?
Steve

Nope, no preference. I'm easy :wink: Whatever works out for the rest of the group. It's easier though for me to come down the evening ahead of the meet (I can get in a visit with my parents who live in Calgary), so if you're looking at renting a room somewhere, in a nice hotel would be great so I could just stay in the hotel where the meet is at. We can all pay our fair share of the cost of the room again like last time.

Apr 18, 2016 at 3:08 PM Post #80 of 102
Sorry guys, been pretty much out of the loop the last little while. Career and job search coaching in a downturn is pretty hectic! Also, for some reason, Head-fi stopped notifying me of thread and PM updates via email... weird.

I'd be up for a meet some time. Not sure if the previously mentioned dates work for others still. @steved21, maybe we should meet for a coffee one day and we can try get something in motion.

Apr 28, 2016 at 3:11 PM Post #82 of 102
So.....any update? :wink:

May 5, 2016 at 1:09 PM Post #83 of 102
Ummmm. Real quiet here. I guess a May meetup is looking less likely now?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

May 5, 2016 at 5:14 PM Post #84 of 102
A meetup in May could be too soon for many to plan around. How about we plan for later in June sometime? I am free the weekends of June 18/19 and June 25/26.

What does everyone think? Date/time that works for you?

@steved21 Would you like to spearhead this meet once we find a date/time?

May 23, 2016 at 3:20 PM Post #87 of 102
Jun 2, 2016 at 11:26 PM Post #89 of 102
If its a Sunday, anyone works for me. June 25 is good. July 2 works as well.

We holding this in Calgary again? June 25th and July 2nd work well. This time, I'm not racing down the morning of (especially without any sleep the night before!).

Jun 4, 2016 at 11:54 AM Post #90 of 102
I don't see why not... Do Edmonton people do their own meetups, or just come to Calgary? Id prefer to stay here and let Edmonton do their own meetup (I might even go, but its harder to commit than Calgary, things come up sometimes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back