1212M
Jul 23, 2006 at 1:55 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

pmradio

New Head-Fier
Quick question for those who have the emu 1212M. How many CD's come with the package? I can only find one but thought there might have been another. It's driving me nuts!! (and yes, it's a short trip.)
k1000smile.gif

Jul 23, 2006 at 4:18 AM Post #2 of 6
Creative Professional Software CD-ROM
on this cd is:
-Windows 2000 and XP Drivers(can be downloaded from wecsite)
-E-MU PatchMix DSP (can be downloaded from wecsite)
-E-MU E-DSP FX Library (cannot be downloaded since this a sample library)

Jul 23, 2006 at 4:35 AM Post #3 of 6
Mine came with 2 CDs: one containing the drivers and Patchmix sofware, and one with some bundled software (demo programs), which I did not even bother with. Hopefully, you have the first one. Also, be sure to download the 2 updates from the EMU website as well. Good luck.

Jul 23, 2006 at 6:06 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan_Fan
Mine came with 2 CDs: one containing the drivers and Patchmix sofware, and one with some bundled software (demo programs), which I did not even bother with. Hopefully, you have the first one. Also, be sure to download the 2 updates from the EMU website as well. Good luck.

The CD I have is labeled "Software/Driver INstallation CD-ROM" On the splash screen it wants to install:
- Adobe Acrobat Reader - whoppeeee
smily_headphones1.gif

- Steinberg Cubasis VST
- Steinberg Wavelab lite
- SFX Machine lite
- E-MU PatchMix DSP Software

I guess that's the first one. Thanks!

Jul 23, 2006 at 9:55 PM Post #6 of 6
Thanks. I was trying to sell my card and just wanted to included all it came with, and I just could remember.
smily_headphones1.gif
I did install off of the CD, but then downloaded the latest updates from e-mu. I'm glad they provide those free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back