$ 1000.00 Portable USB card
Nov 7, 2011 at 4:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

irvin59

100+ Head-Fier
I recently ordered an HM 801 from Head Direct and the following day ordered a balanced amp card. The tracking number I was provided for the HM 801 showed that it had been delivered and signed for by someone in China. I live in South Africa. The "balanced amp card" has just been delivered and imagine my surprise when I opened it and found a Hifiman express USB card. I've now paid over $ 1000.00 and receive a $39.00 card. I've sent quit a few emails and received only one response, asking for my PayPal receipt, which I sent a few days ago. After all the good things I've read about their products I'm naturally very disappointed with the service. Any suggestions on what I should do?

Nov 7, 2011 at 6:51 AM Post #2 of 10
Sounds like Head-direct owes you an apology, time to send a very polite Email asking for them to fix this as fast as possible. Something like this is very bad for their image IMO. 

Nov 7, 2011 at 7:04 AM Post #4 of 10
Has it been one business day yet ? There could be a time zone difference and the staff is off work but I think you should be able to get a reply within the next 24hours

Nov 7, 2011 at 10:18 PM Post #6 of 10
this could happen with any online retailer not just from china.
just give it a few days - be patient ...
we'll be interested in the outcome, good or bad, so keep us posted.

hope you get your stuff alright.

Nov 8, 2011 at 8:21 AM Post #9 of 10

Quote:
They just contacted me and promised to ship everything again. They were very apologetic so it seems everything has worked out fine.

Good to hear, so what is going to happen to the HM-101 you got ? 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back