100 Uses For A Strip Of Bacon
Nov 20, 2009 at 4:11 PM Post #46 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by punkaroo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Everybody knows that bacon is God's food.

I really doubt it, especially after He told us not to eat it. BTW, the 101st way to use a strip of bacon is to use it to make your way through a crowd of Kosher or Halal keepers. Maybe they know something the rest of you don't? If this post violates forum rules, I apologize in advance...
redface.gif

Nov 20, 2009 at 4:23 PM Post #47 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really doubt it, especially after He told us not to eat it. BTW, the 101st way to use a strip of bacon is to use it to make your way through a crowd of Kosher or Halal keepers. Maybe they know something the rest of you don't? If this post violates forum rules, I apologize in advance...
redface.gif

Maybe He told you, but I never got that memo...

Nov 20, 2009 at 5:23 PM Post #48 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lazarus Short /img/forum/go_quote.gif
redface.gif

no no bacon really is the food of the gods. its what turned a former vegetarian (and former lesbian) friend of mine away from hippydom. nothing really beats a bacon roll for breakfast

my fathers old boss also used to eat bacon every lunch, he was muslim so no daring to eat it at home in case his parents ever found out.

bacon is the best dead animal ever

Nov 20, 2009 at 6:54 PM Post #49 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
no no bacon really is the food of the gods. its what turned a former vegetarian (and former lesbian) friend of mine away from hippydom. nothing really beats a bacon roll for breakfast

my fathers old boss also used to eat bacon every lunch, he was muslim so no daring to eat it at home in case his parents ever found out.

bacon is the best dead animal ever

It's been said that Bacon is the one meat all vegetarians/vegans miss.

Nov 20, 2009 at 11:23 PM Post #51 of 53
Quote:

Originally Posted by redshifter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
studies have show bacon is more addicting than heroin

Substitute bacon for Head-fi.

Nov 21, 2009 at 12:47 AM Post #53 of 53
So will the light bulb cook it over time?
smily_headphones1.gif
So it's not just a lamp. It's an air freshener and a grill!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back