$100-ish IEM Leader Board?
Aug 18, 2018 at 11:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

schneller

1000+ Head-Fier
What are the current $100 leaders these days?

The right headphone of my 1more Triple is failing. I actually do like the sound of these. Not sure if I will just buy another set. I am curious about alternatives at a similar price point.
  • I do not prefer over-the-ear IEMs.
  • I do prefer a mic for Android (V30).
  • I tend to listen to a lot of female vocal trance.
  • In the past I have really enjoyed Audio Technica as a brand in terms of their sound but their offerings here in the US (Amazon) seem to be all over the place.
The Periodic Mg IEMs are currently a contender.
Perhaps also the RHA MA650 (non-wireless).

Thanks for any suggestions.

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2018 at 2:21 PM Post #2 of 4
What are the current $100 leaders these days?

The right headphone of my 1more Triple is failing. I actually do like the sound of these. Not sure if I will just buy another set. I am curious about alternatives at a similar price point.
  • I do not prefer over-the-ear IEMs.
  • I do prefer a mic for Android (V30).
  • I tend to listen to a lot of female vocal trance.
  • In the past I have really enjoyed Audio Technica as a brand in terms of their sound but their offerings here in the US (Amazon) seem to be all over the place.
The Periodic Mg IEMs are currently a contender.
Perhaps also the RHA MA650 (non-wireless).

Thanks for any suggestions.
I would suggest an iBasso IT01 but they are over-ear and so not sure if you would be open to them. SQ is very high IMO. The ZS10 is another nice alternative but again, it is over-ear.

Aug 26, 2018 at 12:49 PM Post #3 of 4
I would suggest an iBasso IT01 but they are over-ear and so not sure if you would be open to them. SQ is very high IMO. The ZS10 is another nice alternative but again, it is over-ear.

Thanks for the suggestions. Any more from anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back