100$ IEM
May 7, 2018 at 5:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

k7777

New Head-Fier
Looking for new inears as my Fiio ex1 just broke. I've been looking at Ibasso IT01 @ 109$ from china because inears where i live are somewhat expensive so i'll probably get something from china i guess. Any recommendations are welcome

May 7, 2018 at 9:04 PM Post #2 of 7
iBasso IT01 is a good choice and it has been mentioned in lots of thread. Another option would be Final Audio E3000. The presentation is more balance but do note that the cable is not detachable.

May 8, 2018 at 7:18 AM Post #4 of 7
The Nuforce EDC3 and 1more triple drivers would also fall into your price category.

May 8, 2018 at 9:20 AM Post #5 of 7
Hm I'm not sure what sound signature you're looking for (never listened to the FiiO EX1) but at $100, IEMs such as iBasso IT01, GR07 (non-detachable MMCX version) and 1Quad Triple Drivers (I've only read reviews about) are good picks. Might even want to look into the Shure SE215 (some people really like it). Safest pick is still probably the IT01 though.

May 8, 2018 at 8:41 PM Post #6 of 7
1Quad Triple Drivers (I've only read reviews about)
1More Triple Drivers is amazing but I found the soundstage is a bit narrow resulting all the details are cramped together. Maybe CH-9T from Pioneer would be another fantastic choice :)

May 11, 2018 at 1:32 PM Post #7 of 7
If you'd like more durability, check out the RHA MA750 (wired version). They also offer a 3 year warranty on all their earphones, I got a new pair after my old ones wore out. They've also upgraded the design a bit last year. Super easy customer support process.

After trying quite a few different pairs of IEM's and breaking all of them (Beyerdynamic, I'm looking at you), I'm now settled with MA750's. They sound great for the price, fit and isolation are absolute top level (you'll get plenty of plugs to try out) and the build quality is above most others. At times I look into more expensive IEM's but can't find a pair I'd be comfortable replacing my MA750 with, they're just so good all-around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back