< $100 Headphones suggestions (public transport friendly :P)
Jun 10, 2008 at 2:00 AM Post #16 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by danny16 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm what about isolation wise?

but yeah iv'e heard the Px line's good.

@dreamwhisper: Great suggestions, but my pockets will cry :p only a student.

btw, jmedeiros... as in, Mr J Medeiros??

Danny-The PX200 is closed and the PX100 is open. The 200s will block out more ambient sound, but most folks need to get a good fit on their ears to get enjoyable bass from them...I do and I have enjoyed them bigtime. I just got my 100s today and they let more sound through, but man they are superb! And right out of the box they sing.

And about those sobbing pockets...Sennheiser has a nifty "trade-in" program going on right now that will get me a $10 rebate...check out this post:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f38/th...t-read-312239/

No, I'm not Mr. J Medeiros of the Procussions, but I am a big fan. Constance is one of the important songs of decade IMHO.

Jun 10, 2008 at 9:14 AM Post #18 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by JMedeiros /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Danny-The PX200 is closed and the PX100 is open. The 200s will block out more ambient sound, but most folks need to get a good fit on their ears to get enjoyable bass from them...I do and I have enjoyed them bigtime. I just got my 100s today and they let more sound through, but man they are superb! And right out of the box they sing.

And about those sobbing pockets...Sennheiser has a nifty "trade-in" program going on right now that will get me a $10 rebate...check out this post:

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f38/th...t-read-312239/

No, I'm not Mr. J Medeiros of the Procussions, but I am a big fan. Constance is one of the important songs of decade IMHO.

OMG i love Constance... such feeling in that song... other than that i don't really know anything other than he's in the procussions. But yeah i saw the name, i thought
eek.gif
"in his armss she fell...".

it's looking like the ES7's are the way to go. Heck, they'll do a much better job than my current h/phones.

Wow, reading these forums makes me so picky now :p but i love music, i've become picky with the sound anyway.

But yeah, thanks for your help everyone.

btw lol, i know, canalphones would just work perfectly. But not a fan of them. Thanks anyway. Will update with results of the es7's when they arrive
biggrin.gif

Jun 14, 2008 at 8:31 AM Post #19 of 19
ok, one more question on this matter :p

Do the es7's look a bit big on your ears, does anybody have any pictures on someones head?

if a bit big, any smaller yet around-the-same-level-isolating alternatives?
biggrin.gif

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back