$100-150 IEM choice (similar to RHA M750i), Warm and smooth sound
Sep 20, 2015 at 7:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

tiesto141141

Head-Fier
Hello, 

I recently bought an RHA M750i that i tested for 1 week, i loved the build quality and overall sound but there was a "clic" on right earphone when listening to low frequencies (thanks Hans Zimmer) so i just returned them. Now i am looking for a warm pair that runs smooth. I am ready to buy again the RHA M750i but i want to have your opinion guys if i can get something better for the same budget, i don't want to exceed 150$. I will mostly use my IEMs with my iphone, Macbook Pro and Macbook pro + Audioengine D3 (if needed with the pair i will buy it).

Music i listen to : 

- Especially Film music scores : Hans Zimmer and Steve Jablonsky are part of it so i want a very good bass quality but i am not a bass head, i was when i was younger, now i prefer a good instrument separation and don't want the bass to "eat" the other frequencies.
- Electronic musics (Daft punk, M83, Trance, dance, house music...)
- And everything else with vocals of course.

Thanks ! 

Sep 20, 2015 at 9:40 AM Post #2 of 5
Maybe check out Trinity Audio Engineering. I have their Delta's they and should suit your needs re budget and sq. I also have the m750's but always listen to the Delta's. They come with three tuning filters to tweek the sound. Build is on par with the RHA's. Customer service is fantastic. Lots of great reviews on this site. 

Sep 21, 2015 at 8:16 AM Post #4 of 5
You are more than welcome. Normally i don't try and push one iem over another due to peoples tastes, but in all honesty the Delta's are a great investment for the price. If you pull the trigger lets know how you like them.

Sep 24, 2015 at 4:18 PM Post #5 of 5
Just received them yesterday, and to be honest they are fantastic, the RHA m750 are far from them. I only used for now the Balanced filter, will use it for some weeks before trying the Treble one and the Fun/bass one, and the result if very nice, comfort is fine, don't have the Hi-fi vocabulary but really love music listening and i can recognize good sounding earphones.

If they last long i might keep them for years for that good price !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back