10% off UE Super.fi's at Earphone Solutions
Aug 16, 2005 at 8:11 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

firefox360

500+ Head-Fier
http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/news/comments/4964/

iLounge and Earphone Solutions are offering a special to their readers. With the coupon code; iloungeue10off, you can get 10% off any Ultimate Ears super.fi series canalphones. Just enter it in during check out to get your discount. I'm pretty sure that alot of people could get it at an even lower price, but this is just to let you know for those who are considering to buy from Earphone Solutions!
eggosmile.gif

Aug 17, 2005 at 1:41 AM Post #2 of 15
well, that brings down the price to what you get from the Guitar center.

Aug 17, 2005 at 1:43 AM Post #3 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by solvexyz
well, that brings down the price to what you get from the Guitar center.

Three advantages:

No sales tax though for most people. And they do have a refund policy. And they are a sponsor of this site.

Aug 17, 2005 at 2:16 AM Post #5 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by n00b
I might be wrong on this, but if you wait about a month or so, wouldn't the price drop to around $149? A month after the e4s (retail 299) they're now near 189..

Prices don't drop that fast. The typical on-line price of the E4 was always around $190-200.

Aug 17, 2005 at 4:45 AM Post #8 of 15
the super.fi pro is a steal for the sound quality they provide. they need a good burn in to tighten the bass and shine up the treble.

Aug 17, 2005 at 4:18 PM Post #11 of 15
As far as i recall from the super.fi manual, UE's warranty doesn't apply when buying through a non-licensed distributor. This is my main reason for not buying from eBay despite the cheaper price... Am i wrong?

Aug 17, 2005 at 5:20 PM Post #12 of 15
No, I've seen superfis for really cheap, but if they're not a UE authorized dealer, then I won't touch it.. They probably don't allow returns or exchanges or provide any support, and I've heard that there have been some cases where people have had problems with their superfis, and UE was glad to help.. I would rather pay to have UE's support on my side than to potentially have defective superfis sitting in my drawer or something..

Aug 17, 2005 at 6:03 PM Post #13 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by sicksugar
As far as i recall from the super.fi manual, UE's warranty doesn't apply when buying through a non-licensed distributor. This is my main reason for not buying from eBay despite the cheaper price... Am i wrong?

I'll take my chances, but i have been in close contact with UE and they will do anything to make their customers happy. Chuck specially has been excellent.

Aug 17, 2005 at 9:42 PM Post #15 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by the steve
Just got my super.fi 3's from them for $80... best price I've found
etysmile.gif

how did you get them for $80. they are listed at $99 and 10% off is $90? is there another coupon code floating around? thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back