10 November 2019 Schiit meet at Pietro's
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2019 at 9:11 PM Post #21 of 60
I already have a donation for G&T's and some cheese and sausage's from @Ableza for our meet.
Since he too is a friend he offers this because in mind he wants to be there.
So here's a preliminary prosit from me to @Ableza.

Long to come from Philippines, which is where I will be at that time ... shame, sound like a great day and if G&T is on the menu, even better!
Have fun everyone.

Oct 2, 2019 at 11:02 AM Post #23 of 60
I have four seats at the dinner table for people listening to source/dac/hp-stacks if one brings it.
That way we can circulate the listening while the rest of us listen to the main stack and/or try to keep a conversation going.
If someone wants to send flacs in advance so they can be listened to on the main system there is a folder here.
Acces can be given if you PM me with your email address.
Of course all those files will be deleted after the meeting and not used in any illegal distribution.
You can bring CD's but I'll not allow usb sticks or discs in the main system data stream.
I have Tidal and Qubuz, both HiRes so that should cover a lot of tastes and requests.
If I miss something please give me a hint here.
I've never done this so the experience and preparations for it, will be new and probably incomplete.

Oct 2, 2019 at 11:47 AM Post #24 of 60
The poll is very cool, Pietro. How did you set it up in the Head-Fi platform?
:)

Oct 2, 2019 at 11:59 AM Post #25 of 60
Looks to me you're doing a great job of planning, Pietro.

Really though, the camaraderie and Costanza will overcome any imperfections in planning.
hqdefault.jpg

Oct 2, 2019 at 12:15 PM Post #26 of 60
I plan to bring my laptop, Jotunheim w. D/S DAC, and some headphones. That can be set up on the dinner table. :)
I have Qobuz, Tidal with CD quality streaming, and Google Play Music streaming (ahem... yeah, still have that too, it has a larger catalog). Also some of my CD's RIPped as lossless files.

Oct 2, 2019 at 12:22 PM Post #28 of 60
I plan to bring my laptop, Jotunheim w. D/S DAC, and some headphones. That can be set up on the dinner table. :)
I have Qobuz, Tidal with CD quality streaming, and Google Play Music streaming (ahem... yeah, still have that too, it has a larger catalog). Also some of my CD's RIPped as lossless files.

I'll have wifi for this meet set up too.
Thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back