10-band Multi Channel Full Parametric Equalizer for Windows v.0.10 now available
Jan 1, 2014 at 11:37 AM Post #3 of 11
Deeply sorry for my ignorance. I installed EqAPO and managed to modify the config.txt file and does work! (thanks BTW), so any modification has to be added in config.txt right? 

How do you use the graphic interface? where do I install the code? 

Jan 1, 2014 at 12:03 PM Post #4 of 11
  Deeply sorry for my ignorance. I installed EqAPO and managed to modify the config.txt file and does work! (thanks BTW), so any modification has to be added in config.txt right? 

How do you use the graphic interface? where do I install the code? 

If you have the EqualizerAPO running then, just download the GUI file package and extract (using 7zip) the peq.exe and fpeqgui10mc.ini (both can be found under PEQ\Release folder) into some location in your PC/laptop and run the peq.exe. Nothing more needs to do otherwise but if the EqualizerAPO is not installed under path C:\Program Fies\EqualizerAPO. If it's not then edit the path line found in fpeqgui10mc.ini to point the current location. Remember download the fPEQGUI-10MC documentation file for more info.

Jan 1, 2014 at 1:45 PM Post #5 of 11
Interesting software for sure. Really like it. 
I was about to publish in my profile but something hit me: The demo will expire in a month, right? what's the plan next? selling? Donations? 
Will it run after the period?

Jan 1, 2014 at 2:26 PM Post #6 of 11
  Interesting software for sure. Really like it. 
I was about to publish in my profile but something hit me: The demo will expire in a month, right? what's the plan next? selling? Donations? 
Will it run after the period?

Yes, v. 0.10 expires 1.2.2014 but before that I have released another version so you just have to keep the software up to date. The Final version (1.0) won't have the expiration date anymore. This and those two other GUI releases for EqualizerAPO which I have already released, are going to be freeware and open source software projects (I'm just learning VC++ through developing these software).

Mar 27, 2015 at 2:31 PM Post #10 of 11
Nice ! Can't wait ! Thanks for the hard work !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back