10,000 posts is it possible by year end?
Jul 1, 2005 at 6:04 AM Post #31 of 47
well there are only a few things i'm pretty familiar with when it comes to headphones, but what i do know it seems alot of new folks like to repost about alot - instead of just typing "use the search engine" i'll either answer on the spot or find the thread for them. hey, it's the least i can do, that's what folks did for me after all!

Jul 1, 2005 at 10:19 AM Post #32 of 47
I don't see the need for useless posts or any such, just post a single answer
to some of the many old threads, afterall there are a 119000 of them!
eek.gif

So go for it!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Hehe

Setmenu

Jul 1, 2005 at 6:53 PM Post #34 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
well there are only a few things i'm pretty familiar with when it comes to headphones, but what i do know it seems alot of new folks like to repost about alot - instead of just typing "use the search engine" i'll either answer on the spot or find the thread for them. hey, it's the least i can do, that's what folks did for me after all!

Some threads really need the "Search Police". Like the Chocolate Thread for instance.

+1
biggrin.gif

-Ed

Jul 1, 2005 at 6:58 PM Post #35 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Some threads really need the "Search Police". Like the Chocolate Thread for instance.

+1
biggrin.gif

-Ed

I'm personally hoping for the comeback of the "How to Fold a Shirt" thread
cool.gif

Jul 1, 2005 at 7:25 PM Post #37 of 47
If it weren't for the search function (and searching other audio forums) I would probably have 1,000 posts by now. Or if there were some kind of a post-read count...

Anyway, everyone who posts as much as you guys usually give good advice, so keep it up.

Jul 1, 2005 at 8:06 PM Post #38 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn

You are the search concierge
biggrin.gif

Maybe there should be a most helpful person of the month awards hehe.

Jul 2, 2005 at 3:20 AM Post #41 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by D-EJ915
What is this chocolate thread you speak of? I really don't know...I loooove chocolate.!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Probably this one.

BW

Jul 2, 2005 at 8:16 AM Post #45 of 47
just to confirm, you do not gain post count posting in the member longue right. (i will know after i post this) so the up in post counts should be things that contribute.

ediit: huh? no way, my post count went up. thats not right. thats not right at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back