"10,000 days" in May
Apr 19, 2006 at 3:37 PM Post #76 of 252
I see the link but I prefer to have a thread about the album not a single song. If anyone gets the lyrics to any of the songs feel free to post.

Apr 19, 2006 at 3:40 PM Post #77 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisfromalbany
I see the link but I prefer to have a thread about the album not a single song. If anyone gets the lyrics to any of the songs feel free to post.

Did you read the whole thread? It switches focus from the single to the album at one point...

Apr 19, 2006 at 4:08 PM Post #78 of 252
Apr 19, 2006 at 4:22 PM Post #79 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Did you read the whole thread? It switches focus from the single to the album at one point...

Well I thought it was a good idea to have a thread for history about the album 10,000 days. I could have a 100+ page thread about China DACs. I wanted a thread about the facts not really about too opinions.

But yea I did read through the thread.

bobby.
Thanks for the link for the lyrics.. Good link..

Apr 19, 2006 at 4:33 PM Post #80 of 252
Apr 19, 2006 at 7:19 PM Post #82 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by fierce_freak
Is his mother's name Marie? If so, it's definitely option 1.

I thought it was Judith, but I could be confused
confused.gif

Apr 19, 2006 at 7:24 PM Post #83 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by chrisfromalbany
two lines of thought on the 10,000s

1) 27 years is now long Maynard's mother was in a coma before she dies.

2) 27 is when great Rock Stars die.
http://www.yuppiepunk.org/2005/03/ro...ead-at-27.html

I personally, like the first option.

Makes perfect sense. Judith is his mothers name, the APC song Judith was writen about her. Her full name was probably Judith Marie.

Any theories for Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned? It sounds like Lost Keys leads into Rosetta Stoned which I haven't really paid attention to but I heard area 51 in there, maybe a follow up to Faaip De Oiad?

Apr 20, 2006 at 3:18 AM Post #84 of 252
Wings for Marie + 10,000 Days is one helluva killer combo! The same goes for Lost Keys and Rosetta Stoned. Geez...
eek.gif

Apr 20, 2006 at 11:01 PM Post #86 of 252
Quote:

Originally Posted by okay_player
Agreed.

I absolutely love the rolling thunder + rain in the first few minutes of 10,000 days.

Amen...especially the part when Maynard sings "Judith Marie...unconditional ooooooone!"

580smile.gif

Apr 21, 2006 at 12:40 PM Post #87 of 252
Danny, talking about the uncoming tour..

“Live-wise, yeah, it always takes a week or two before you really start having that feeling in a band when you’re breathing together, you know, and the songs really start taking on a life of their own. But we rehearse enough, you know, before we head out that it reaches a bare minimum where we think it’s gonna get the job done, even before we reach our ideal of perfection, I guess you’d say.”

Tool Interview for Drive-Thur

http://www.pbsfm.org.au/Documents.as...e+Drive%2DThru

Apr 21, 2006 at 12:44 PM Post #88 of 252
Apparently Australia ordered 50,000 but are only getting 20,000 copies for some reason.
There will eventually be more, but if you want it Friday afternoon (thats when he said to pick up my copy), it might pay for fans to pre-order!

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/music/id/865356

Apr 21, 2006 at 3:22 PM Post #89 of 252
From Toolband news on March 2:

“…perhaps the band members should thank those individuals responsible for such pettifoggery (as someone’s grandfather once called it), saving them the time and energy of fabricating their own spurious album title and track listings (not to mention the expense of actually recording a decoy ‘Toolish’ album – which would be delightfully paradoxical and astoundingly foolish) just to thwart the best intentions of potential bootleggers.”

So looks like these aren't fakes.

One site listing additional tracks

http://www.nl.bol.com/is-bin/INTERSH...&Section=MUSIC

Apr 21, 2006 at 3:40 PM Post #90 of 252
Anyone know when the New York tickets are going on sale?
Cant seem to find it anywhere on the Ticketmaster web-site and someone round here said they were up.
The concerts in a month for G-D's sake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back